Windows 10: Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone

Discus and support Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, i have issue where if i take screenshots from my Windows 10 with no matter which screenshot software, the images are always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janpec1000, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone

Hello Microsoft community, i have issue where if i take screenshots from my Windows 10 with no matter which screenshot software, the images are always blurry if i look at them or anyone else from the phone regardless of phone type. I have tried to play around with few settings under windows on scaling but nothing seems to do the trick. If images are viewed from PC it is all alright, but as soon as from phone the quality of text gets instantly broken up. I am guessing it must be some Windows related issue as i have not experiened it before on previous Windows versions, unless it has something to do with my video card drivers which i doubt.

Example of image:
    Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone db5d1210-4f36-44cd-8578-e25234ff5585?upload=true.png

:)

janpec1000, Mar 22, 2021

2. Screenshot taken from Surface pro not appearing in the folder.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue.

Check if you are able to locate the screenshots folder using Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard to launch
      Cortana
    • Type the file name of any screenshot picture you had taken before the issue occurred.
    • Trail the file/folder path displayed at the top most search result on the PC.
    • Check if the screenshots are displayed in the file/folder.

Also check if you are able to view the transferred photos from other devices to your Surface Pro.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 22, 2021
  3. tang_man Win User
    Cannot view photos or images on phone - N97

Hope someone can help me but I am having trouble viewing my photos taken on the N97 in the photo viewer.

They are on the phone as I can transfer to my pc ok just not view them on the phone.

I have also copied some images to the N97 using the Nokia PC Suite and I cannot view them on the phone either.

As you can imagine this is really annoying, can't even change my wallpaper Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone :(

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks Nige.

tang_man, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone

Blurry Screenshots

When I take a screenshot of a PDF, the screenshot is blurry when I paste it into Word or OneNote.

Dr.Thomas.Wright, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone

1. Blurry images screenshots when taken from PC while viewed on phone - Similar Threads - Blurry images screenshots

2. Iphone preview is showing as blurry when looking from the folder view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iphone preview is showing as blurry when looking from the folder view: Iphone preview is showing as blurry when looking from the folder view. Windows 10 with iphone connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-preview-is-showing-as-blurry-when-looking/63b59aa9-65fe-4bdf-bdc8-2e9025f647b6
  3. Iphone preview is showing as blurry when looking from the folder view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iphone preview is showing as blurry when looking from the folder view: Iphone preview is showing as blurry when looking from the folder view. Windows 10 with iphone connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-preview-is-showing-as-blurry-when-looking/63b59aa9-65fe-4bdf-bdc8-2e9025f647b6
  4. Screenshot viewing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshot viewing: I have took several screenshots, the problem I cannot view any of the screenshots I the computer always come up with a message "Invalid Value for registry" I do not know what does this mean and how can I solve it Thanks...
  5. Blurry Screenshots

Blurry Screenshots: When I take a screenshot of a PDF, the screenshot is blurry when I paste it into Word or OneNote. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-screenshots/17143e3c-4172-4a94-8221-b7daa4b9f7f7
  6. viewing images from a disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    viewing images from a disc: how do I view information off a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-images-from-a-disc/d86c8e57-b524-4062-83f8-cd970b85774d
  7. Blurry camera images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry camera images: The images from the camera on my Lenova Vantage Ideapad S145 are blurry...how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-camera-images/413a9148-8635-4b33-84b7-fd01bbfc18e2
  8. Error code: 0x88982F52 when applying tags to image taken from Samsung Note 10+ phone

Error code: 0x88982F52 when applying tags to image taken from Samsung Note 10+ phone: When taking photo using Samsung Note 10+ then transferring onto the computer, then trying to apply tags in the properties, I received this error message: [ATTACH] The Windows 10 build I have is 1909, OS Build: 18363.778...
  9. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry: The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-toolscreenshots-blurry/0b34ced7-6901-4fdd-b609-ea918c0bc663
  10. Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations

in Windows 10 Support
    Viewing images on a mobile phone plugged in and navigating limitations: So since updating to Windows 10 (from 7) Ive encountered this problem. Actually I'm not the only one loads of other people seem to have it. When viewing my photos on my Android phone and browsing them on the phone such as the location: This PC\My Phone...