Windows 10: Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10

Discus and support Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've just updated Windows 10 and I have noticed that now, when I press a button on the lock screen and the password box appears, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zxcv444, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10

Hey guys, I've just updated Windows 10 and I have noticed that now, when I press a button on the lock screen and the password box appears, the background wallpaper is now blurred.

Is there a way to change this to be clear, as it was before? Honestly don't know why this seems to have been changed.

submitted by /u/zxcv444
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zxcv444, Nov 24, 2019

2. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling all pertinent drivers the problem continues. Are we supposed to wait
    for a Microsoft fix for this? WHEN...????

geekiamnot_CJ, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10

Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are seeing a blurry background at the login in Window. This seems that the Transparency effect is on. If you switched it off then the blurry issue will be resolved.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select the Personalization option and select
      Colors from the left pane.
    3. Toggle the Transparency Effect switch to
      Off.
    4. Log off the PC and then try signing in to check if you get the blurry background.

Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10 1f72fb38-1281-4e61-94a3-4ddb153342c3?upload=true.jpg

I hope this will help you to fix the issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10

1. Blurry Lockscreen - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blurry Lockscreen

2. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  3. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  4. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  6. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  7. My wallpaper is always blurry

My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...
  8. Why is my lockscreen image so blurry?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my lockscreen image so blurry?: my screen resolution is the standard 1920x1080 and I used a much larger sized image but the image still looks blurry? (This might be something very basic, I'm sorry) submitted by /u/UzumakiChetan10 [link] [comments]...
  9. Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry Lockscreen after Windows 10 1903: I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper right hand corner. This is all blurry and sometimes unrecognizable. ***Original Title: when I start up, the picture that is...
  10. Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lockscreen image blurry after recent update (?): Pretty sure KB4511555 is to blame for my Lockscreen images coming through blurry. No matter which image I choose, they all come through blurry. Despite uninstalling and reinstalling all pertinent drivers the problem continues. Are we supposed to wait for a Microsoft fix for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1909 lockscreen blurry