Windows 10: Blurry monitors

Discus and support Blurry monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Everytime I connect my 1920x1080 monitor to my pc I always get a blurry display plus the colors are washed out and look fake, when I look at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SheldonVital, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Blurry monitors

Hello,

Everytime I connect my 1920x1080 monitor to my pc I always get a blurry display plus the colors are washed out and look fake, when I look at my monitor in that state it doesn't feel like it's a full HD monitor...the details are unclear and not sharp at all...it is not crystal clear as it's supposed to be, it's really farrr away from hd, hell even my 14 inch laptop screen which as a resolution of 1366x768 looks waayyy better.

So I tried to connect my 1680x1050 monitor to my pc and it's exaclty the same problem, I just can't get a clear display, yet I made sure that my GPU (rx 580) driver is update, I even tried with diferent cables (DVI and HDMI) but nothing. As a last resort I tried to connect my monitors to my laptop that has inttel hd 620 that can support resolutions up to 4096x2304 but I still get the same results.

Any idea of what's going on?

:)

SheldonVital, Jul 26, 2019

2. External monitor is blurry

Hi,

The blurry display when using an external display may indicate a scaling issue. If the display of the internal monitor is not compatible with the external monitor, it may render a poor or fuzzy display. As an initial step, we suggest that you try the methods
    under the Workaround section provided on this
    support article

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Blurry monitors

Blurry Apps on second monitor

Hi and thanks for answering.

Are you sure you read my question in the first place ?

I have no issue accessing my external display. I'm running a laptop with a high-dpi monitor, that is extended to a standard-dpi 22" monitor, and here's what my problem is :

- my high-dpi monitor is showing most of my apps fine (legacy windows apps are blurry, but that's not a big issue)

- what's more of an issue is this : when I drag any app that is not a native Windows 10 app (ie : Google Chrome) on my extended monitor, it shows up blurry. Only native Windows 10 apps are showing up crisp and clear on my extended monitor

I tried upgrading my Intel HD drivers and performed a SFC, but none of these steps solved my issue.

How can I solve my problem ?

Thanks

thsadopter, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Blurry monitors

1. Blurry monitors - Similar Threads - Blurry monitors

2. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  3. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  4. External monitor connected to laptop looks blurry and gritty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor connected to laptop looks blurry and gritty.: Hello, I’ve been experiencing bad quality on my external gaming monitor. In general, the text on the monitor looks blurry, when I play games such as ‘Overwatch’ the game looks blurry and gritty, and it’s hard to see player models. The monitor isn’t clear it’s very weird...
  5. External monitor connected to laptop looks blurry and gritty.

External monitor connected to laptop looks blurry and gritty.: Hello, I’ve been experiencing bad quality on my external gaming monitor. In general, the text on the monitor looks blurry, when I play games such as ‘Overwatch’ the game looks blurry and gritty, and it’s hard to see player models. The monitor isn’t clear it’s very weird...
  6. External monitor used to work but is now blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor used to work but is now blurry: Hello everyone, I have an Intel laptop running Windows 11, and an HP external monitor that supports 4k. When I first bought it, it looked great, but one weekend I was on vacation and when I came back it looked blurry and just not as sharp. I noticed the computer was...
  7. External monitor used to work but is now blurry

External monitor used to work but is now blurry: Hello everyone, I have an Intel laptop running Windows 11, and an HP external monitor that supports 4k. When I first bought it, it looked great, but one weekend I was on vacation and when I came back it looked blurry and just not as sharp. I noticed the computer was...
  8. Monitor's native resolution is blurry . . 1080p monitor supports 3048x2160?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor's native resolution is blurry . . 1080p monitor supports 3048x2160?: Hi all, I know this is a question for NVIDIA and/or Acer, but I wanted to get some feedback/ideas from here as well. I have an Acer monitor and an RTX 3060. Today, I installed the latest NVIDIA driver 528.02 and noticed a few things: alt-tabbing from one window to another...
  9. Monitor's native resolution is blurry . . 1080p monitor supports 3048x2160?

Monitor's native resolution is blurry . . 1080p monitor supports 3048x2160?: Hi all, I know this is a question for NVIDIA and/or Acer, but I wanted to get some feedback/ideas from here as well. I have an Acer monitor and an RTX 3060. Today, I installed the latest NVIDIA driver 528.02 and noticed a few things: alt-tabbing from one window to another...
  10. Monitor connected via VGA to USB converter is blurry and shows two mouse pointers on top of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor connected via VGA to USB converter is blurry and shows two mouse pointers on top of...: I have connected a 2nd screen to my laptop via a vga to usb converter as the laptop does not have vga input. However, the screen is blurry and makes it very hard to read a text. I can also see two mouse pointers on top of each other. This is especially evident if I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell monitor blurry screen

2. asus monitor text blurry

3. outlook looks fuzzy

4. asus monitor blurry,
  5. blurry full hd on 4k monitor,
  6. monitors blurry,
  7. dell monitor blurry text,
  8. new monitor blurry outlook,
  9. sea of thieves looks fuzzy blurry pc,
  10. third monitor is blurry,
  11. DVI CABLE MAKINGG MONITOR LOOK BLURRY,