Windows 10: Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

Discus and support Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chrmel0, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Chrmel0 Win User

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no change. Its starting to really annoy me despite not impacting me too much. I'd appreciate any help. The first image is how it sometimes appears after changing menus, so in this example from the home menu. The second is how it looks after I've finished the screen cap with Win-shift-s.How it should look:This is what I changed f

:)

Chrmel0, Mar 19, 2024
  2. ARC1020 Win User

Pictured Are Blurry in Windows 10 Photos App

Anyone else finding that pictures in the Windows 10 Photos App are blurry? The same pictures are perfect in the Windows Photo Viewer.

I'm not sure how to demo it as I don't know how it's going to display on your screen and I'm not sure whether TenForums compresses uploaded images. I'll try with a PNG of both the Photos app and Windows Photo Viewer side-by-side.

I can't see a way to view images at their 100% original size in the Photos App (which is really stupid), so I've also attached just the 'Tabs' dialogue box as well. Because it's smaller, it should display at 100% magnification on your screen and therefore not be subjected to downscaling-to-fit.

Alternatively, just take a screenshot of the Internet Explorer 'Tab' settings (in 'Internet Options'), and open the screenshot in both the Photos App and Windows Photo Viewer and compare them.

Side-by-side:

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures [​IMG]

Just Dialogue Box (Right Click > Save Picture As):

Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures [​IMG]

ARC1020, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Elmer San Win User
    Picture gets blurry when viewed in Slideshow

At this point, no report that there’s a bug in Windows 10 Creators Update regarding pictures getting blurry when viewed in slideshow. We suggest creating another user profile and check if the pictures are still blurry in slideshow.

If the issue persists, we suggest performing a
    SFC scan
    to check and repair system files.

Regards.

Elmer San, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Elmer San Win User

Picture gets blurry when viewed in Slideshow

To isolate your concern and for further troubleshooting, We suggest creating a new user profile and find out if your pictures are still blurry. The reason for creating a new profile is to check if there are conflicting programs in your current profile that
    causes this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Elmer San, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

1. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures - Similar Threads - Blurry ghosting apps

2. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  3. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  4. Blurry Text in Program Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Text in Program Windows: I am having an issue where any window that I have open for a program, I get blurry text in the window. Doesn't matter which monitor I am viewing on. This just seemed have started. I have gone through all settings, reset settings, updated all drivers and still get the problem....
  5. Blurry Text in Program Windows

Blurry Text in Program Windows: I am having an issue where any window that I have open for a program, I get blurry text in the window. Doesn't matter which monitor I am viewing on. This just seemed have started. I have gone through all settings, reset settings, updated all drivers and still get the problem....
  6. Programs are appearing blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are appearing blurry: Few programs which I've installed on my PC for example BitTorrent, is appearing blurry on my display seems like only the program is in low resolution. How do I make this appear normal as other programs appear? See screenshot you'll notice that program is blurry while below...
  7. Blurry windows/apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry windows/apps: Some apps and windows are blurry and I'm not sure why. Here is one of those blurry windows: [ATTACH]Someone please give me a fix to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-windowsapps/195e5431-0df4-4bee-b5e7-c9909ff02e35
  8. Windows Profile Picture Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Profile Picture Blurry: [ATTACH] I recently updated my computer and now my profile picture is blurry? submitted by /u/Groundbreaking_Elk19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hupiew/windows_profile_picture_blurry/
  9. Blurry Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry Picture: Can someone tell me why the picture on my startup screen is all blurry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-picture/d17f67ca-6e76-4772-89eb-f007b7a4d6ab
  10. Pictured Are Blurry in Windows 10 Photos App

Pictured Are Blurry in Windows 10 Photos App: Anyone else finding that pictures in the Windows 10 Photos App are blurry? The same pictures are perfect in the Windows Photo Viewer. I'm not sure how to demo it as I don't know how it's going to display on your screen and I'm not sure whether TenForums compresses...