Windows 10: Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

Discus and support Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DegMot, Dec 1, 2023.

1. DegMot Win User

Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the icons look normal. But after a while they get blurry.I thought it was any kind of conflict with any other program, specially with google drive for desktop, since I noticed this issue happened whenever it was synchronising the files to the cloud. But I completely deleted gdrive and any trace it left behind and I still got

:)

DegMot, Dec 1, 2023

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Dec 1, 2023
  3. amitmaraj Win User
    Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro [​IMG]

Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro [​IMG]

amitmaraj, Dec 1, 2023
  4. geno368 Win User

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - Blurry pixelated icons

2. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  3. Pixel art background blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixel art background blurry?: Hi, I decided today that my old background was not that great, so I went to pixilart.com And drew a new vaporwave one, but now it is super blurry. I tried converting it to bmp, and jpeg, but to no avail. The pixelart image is 192x108, and my monitor size is 1920x1080. How do...
  4. Pixel art background blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixel art background blurry?: Hi, I decided today that my old background was not that great, so I went to pixilart.com And drew a new vaporwave one, but now it is super blurry. I tried converting it to bmp, and jpeg, but to no avail. The pixelart image is 192x108, and my monitor size is 1920x1080. How do...
  5. Pixel art background blurry?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 11 Blurry image icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blurry image icon: Hi,So today I noticed that my images, before they load and show the actual image, the PNG file icon is blurry. Does anyone know how to fix this or why this is happening?It also applies to video files....
  7. Windows 11 Blurry image icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blurry image icon: Hi,So today I noticed that my images, before they load and show the actual image, the PNG file icon is blurry. Does anyone know how to fix this or why this is happening?It also applies to video files....
  8. Pixelated Icons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixelated Icons: The icons of my hard drives are pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-icons/176ba464-4691-4f8f-acda-9c0d246b37d9
  9. blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10: Why does the icons on my laptop appear to be pixelatted blurry and keep disappearing every time i open file explorer or any folder. Pls. help its annoying to see it every time i open a folder like this screenshot.[ATTACH]...
  10. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232