Windows 10: blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10

Discus and support blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does the icons on my laptop appear to be pixelatted blurry and keep disappearing every time i open file explorer or any folder. Pls. help its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [ phoebo ], Jan 17, 2019.

1. blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10

Why does the icons on my laptop appear to be pixelatted blurry and keep disappearing every time i open file explorer or any folder.

Pls. help its annoying to see it every time i open a folder like this screenshot. blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10 dc4a1312-1aa3-438f-bdb6-10b5d2c8c9a0?upload=true.png

:)

[ phoebo ], Jan 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

Hello,

Blurry fonts and icons are sometimes due to enabling DPI scaling. To get more closely at the root cause, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• Is the issue still present if you are on safe mode?
    • Are those blurs and pixels is only showing on a particular location on your monitor? Is it also showing on fonts/icons regardless of the app or the program in use?
    • Can you send us a screenshot?

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Jan 17, 2019
  3. amitmaraj Win User
    Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10 [​IMG]

blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10 [​IMG]

amitmaraj, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Tommyrod Win User

blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10

Blurry Text in Windows 10, when iTunes is up all the text is blurry and pixelated. Why is this?

For the most part my display is great on my HP Spectre, however, when iTunes is up all the text is blurry and pixelated. Why is this? Any research I do tells me to download an application called XPexplorer, which did not work. Why is this happening?

OP - Blurry Text in Windows 10

Tommyrod, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10

1. blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10 - Similar Threads - blurry pixellated disappearing

2. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  3. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  4. Pixel art background blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixel art background blurry?: Hi, I decided today that my old background was not that great, so I went to pixilart.com And drew a new vaporwave one, but now it is super blurry. I tried converting it to bmp, and jpeg, but to no avail. The pixelart image is 192x108, and my monitor size is 1920x1080. How do...
  5. Pixel art background blurry?

Pixel art background blurry?: Hi, I decided today that my old background was not that great, so I went to pixilart.com And drew a new vaporwave one, but now it is super blurry. I tried converting it to bmp, and jpeg, but to no avail. The pixelart image is 192x108, and my monitor size is 1920x1080. How do...
  6. Pixel art background blurry?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pixelated icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated icons on Windows 10: Hello!I’ve got a new laptop a week ago and noticed that some icons and text are pixelated.Those attached are some of those I’ve noticed.Can you please help me out with this?Model - Xiaomi Redmibook pro 14 2560x1600...
  8. Pixelated icons on Windows 10

Pixelated icons on Windows 10: Hello!I’ve got a new laptop a week ago and noticed that some icons and text are pixelated.Those attached are some of those I’ve noticed.Can you please help me out with this?Model - Xiaomi Redmibook pro 14 2560x1600...
  9. Pixelated icons on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pixelated desktop icons windows 10

2. why are my file explorer windows blurry?@

3. my windows icons are blurry