Windows 10: blurry playback on all files

Discus and support blurry playback on all files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, need some advice I bought a new laptop hp pavillion, amd ryzen with radeon graphics. I trans all my files over and all was well - however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hyldonruss, Oct 18, 2020.

1. blurry playback on all files

Hi Everyone, need some advice I bought a new laptop hp pavillion, amd ryzen with radeon graphics.
    I trans all my files over and all was well - however I have noticed that the picture is quite blurry and when I play video files via media player and on vlc player the video is a bit blurry.
    I had a compaq laptop before and had celron family graphic chip on it and the picture was always so clear.
    Also I noticed that pictures on some website are quite blury as well

Is there something wrong with my laptop or is the difference being that radeon graphics and ryzen just dont give you clearer pics and video like celron, any help or advice would be a great help as its driving me up the wall as watching concerts and stuff is just not the same.

Many Thanks

Russ *Smile

:)

hyldonruss, Oct 18, 2020

2. No Gapless Playback in Groove Music

Hi,

The troubleshooting steps did not help. I'm on version 10.19031.1141.0.

Is there a list of file formats that are supported for gapless playback? Is gapless playback only for streaming, or is it for local music also?

Sincerely,

Christopher

Christopher Meraz-Mata, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Bigeddys Win User
    Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Oct 18, 2020
  4. blurry playback on all files

MP4 Personal Video files lag after August 2016 update (windows 10)

Hi Nicki,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Video playback troubleshooter and check

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Video playback options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to copy the files from your computer to another working computer and check if you are able to access them.

This will let us know if the issue is with specific files types on your computer.

Hope it helps. Update of the status of accessing MP4 Personal Video files for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

blurry playback on all files

1. blurry playback on all files - Similar Threads - blurry playback files

2. Blurry music files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry music files: I was wondering why all of a sudden are my music files are blurry? Is there a fix ? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-music-files/0e8d2626-1fbe-4627-9fab-d61bc33d3071
  3. Blurry music files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry music files: I was wondering why all of a sudden are my music files are blurry? Is there a fix ? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-music-files/0e8d2626-1fbe-4627-9fab-d61bc33d3071
  4. Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Start Playback Security Camera All Country All Region All Category Vehicle All...: Tjjyyfhdfdukjy5ht4ertyskj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-start-playback-security-camera-all-country/c7a51472-e5a8-4e80-af8c-65fc904b6dc5
  5. Playback of m4a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playback of m4a file: When I click on the file in file manager, Groove music opens. But file does not play. it allows me to advance the time slider, but playback does not occur. No change in elapsed time occurs....
  6. Codec Codes for playback - H265 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Codec Codes for playback - H265 files: I am trying to watch playback from CCTV recorded on a USB. Media Player does not support the file to open the h265 file due to codec code? How can I open these files? I have brought and downloaded a file from the Microsoft store HEVC Video Extensions and the files on the...
  7. Ugly Video Playback across all the apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ugly Video Playback across all the apps: I'm using Legion Y540 i5-9300H, GTX1650, 8GB RAM and Windows 1909. Everything was fine till yesterday but now the video playback is utter trash. The videos lack saturation and contrast and are oversharp. This is happening in all the apps including MPC-HC, PotPlayer, inbuilt...
  8. Audio works fine for playback, streaming, all audio files, everything EXCEPT for windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio works fine for playback, streaming, all audio files, everything EXCEPT for windows...: As stated, my audio works fine. I have no problem with any sound files EXCEPT for Windows events/actions such as Startup, Shutdown, error, even the "click" sound for a mouse key does not work for Windows, but the sounds are there for anything other than Windows. When I use...
  9. Video playback all zoomed up

Video playback all zoomed up: In the last week or so my laptop stopped dislaying video content correctly. Video is all zoomed in. Happens with stored videos i,ve taken and also on streaming sites like netflix. Has been working fine, until recently. Running windows 10 Cheere...
  10. Playback devices not all showing/overlapping

Playback devices not all showing/overlapping: I'm having trouble getting my computer to recognize all of the playback devices plugged into it. Ideally I'd like to be able to switch between them by simply clicking the sound icon and selecting from the playback devices listed in the dropdown menu. Unfortunately two of my...