Windows 10: Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

Discus and support Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adeeb Saleh, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening. It's not even enjoyable playing on this pc anymore due to how ugly and unclear the screen is. I'm on windows 11, CPU: Intel Core I5, GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 Super.

:)

Adeeb Saleh, Jul 28, 2022
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Jul 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

For further assistance regarding your concern with blurry fonts and icons, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, Jul 28, 2022
  4. sasha007 Win User

Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-

Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc. [​IMG]

Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc. [​IMG]

Please help.

sasha007, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

1. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc. - Similar Threads - Blurry screen games

2. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  3. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.: Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening....
  4. 1920x1080 screen with blurry icons and font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1920x1080 screen with blurry icons and font: [ATTACH] I recently got a new 1920x1080 monitor. My previous one was a 1680x1050 screen. And on the old one everything works perfectly, no problems. But on the new screen the icons, font have low quality and are blurry. When i run a game for example, and set the resolution...
  5. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  6. Blurry font in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  7. Font's Small and Blurry, and Icon Previews won't load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font's Small and Blurry, and Icon Previews won't load.: Now on my old desktop where I'm barely on, I just booted this up to find some things off. For starters, there's the font on my browser in which, (I can only hope is shown/visible in this screenshot,) makes the font appear as if I was typing thin tall text on an old gameboy...
  8. fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?: I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-...
  9. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120
  10. Fonts etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts etc: I don't know about you but I am finding this messy and maddening. In Win.7 you could modify the font for the windows, both size and font itself. Win 10 will not all me to modify size, which is stuck on 9pt, and there is no option shown to change the font to Times from...