Windows 10: blurry screen in Word after a bluescreen stopcode fix

Discus and support blurry screen in Word after a bluescreen stopcode fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I had a bluescreen stopcode yesterday. I fixed this with the help of an agent by uninstalling the Display Adapter driver and then rebooting. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoChaffer, Oct 2, 2018.

1. JoChaffer Win User

blurry screen in Word after a bluescreen stopcode fix

Hi

I had a bluescreen stopcode yesterday. I fixed this with the help of an agent by uninstalling the Display Adapter driver and then rebooting. This resolved the crash but has left Word and other Office software really fuzzy and unclear. It's usable but not sharp.

Settings tells me I have the latest updates on the drivers.

What else can I do?

Thanks

Jo

:)

JoChaffer, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Jamesdog Win User

What is a stopcode bluescreen?

At Start up get 2 - 4 stopcode bluescreens ... then after several auto-restarts runs fine??

Jamesdog, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Willma222 Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Bluescreen saying stopcode. Can only enter f2.

Willma222, Oct 2, 2018
  4. blurry screen in Word after a bluescreen stopcode fix

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

blurry screen in Word after a bluescreen stopcode fix

1. blurry screen in Word after a bluescreen stopcode fix - Similar Threads - blurry screen Word

2. Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with bluescreen error and Stopcode: I keep getting a blue screen error when waking my computer up from sleep mode. It says to go to windows.com/stopcode. I am not a tech expert so I do not know what is causing the issue. The latest mentioned Stop Code: Unexpected Store Exception. What can I do to stop this?...
  3. Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hej,I get since two weeks randomly a bluescreen with stopcode when starting my Surface Book 2. See my dumpfiles and syteminfo here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApnModu9sVm9lflzdQB2JQbYHeyOTg?e=Mbm7LGIt would be nice if somebody could help.Thank you...
  4. Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hej,I get since two weeks randomly a bluescreen with stopcode when starting my Surface Book 2. See my dumpfiles and syteminfo here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApnModu9sVm9lflzdQB2JQbYHeyOTg?e=Mbm7LGIt would be nice if somebody could help.Thank you...
  5. Bluescreen with stopcode WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

6. StopCode Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StopCode Bluescreen: Every time i Start a specific game from steam my computer shuts down to a blue screen, : your device ran into a problem.. bla bla it says if i call a support person, give them this info - stop code: VIDEO_SHEDULER__INTERNAL_ERROR Please help me...
  7. StopCode Bluescreen

StopCode Bluescreen: Every time i Start a specific game from steam my computer shuts down to a blue screen, : your device ran into a problem.. bla bla it says if i call a support person, give them this info - stop code: VIDEO_SHEDULER__INTERNAL_ERROR Please help me...
  8. StopCode Bluescreen

9. Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes

Occasional bluescreens, variety of stopcodes: I get occasional bluescreens on my laptop. Past stop codes have been DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The most common one though is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It crashes, but stays on 0% and doesn't create a dump file.I can't find any pattern to it....
  10. wdf_violation bluescreen stopcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wdf_violation bluescreen stopcode: When I normally shut down my pc it doesn't show up when booting. But if I try to reboot it always comes up "wdf_violation". What can I do? submitted by /u/AlluTuber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtarr6/wdf_violation_bluescreen_stopcode/