Windows 10: Blurry screen on external monitor

Discus and support Blurry screen on external monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello when I try to use 1080p on my second monitor I get a message saying this is not the optimal resolution... u can read the message in screenshot,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bahaa Ghemrawi, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Blurry screen on external monitor

Hello when I try to use 1080p on my second monitor I get a message saying this is not the optimal resolution... u can read the message in screenshot, And the screen the external one because I am using a laptop becomes kinda blurry u can see in the screenshot. I thaught the quality would get better since its higher resolution

:)

Bahaa Ghemrawi, Aug 12, 2022

2. External monitor is blurry

Hi,

The blurry display when using an external display may indicate a scaling issue. If the display of the internal monitor is not compatible with the external monitor, it may render a poor or fuzzy display. As an initial step, we suggest that you try the methods
    under the Workaround section provided on this
    support article

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Aug 12, 2022
  3. PedrAline Win User
    External monitor is blurry

Running Windows10 on Dell Inspiron13 5000 Series Intel Core i5 connected via HDMI to Acer KG271B Full HD 27" LED as external monitor. This monitor is blurry. Tried altering the settings on the monitor and also tried the display settings which are both set
    to each individually recommended setting for the laptop monitor and for the external monitor.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

PedrAline, Aug 12, 2022
  4. Blurry screen on external monitor

External monitor screen looks blurry

My external screen with resolution 1920x1080 is working worse than my laptop screen. It is set to the highest level but the screen looks blurry

Roger Lambert2, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

Blurry screen on external monitor

1. Blurry screen on external monitor - Similar Threads - Blurry screen external

2. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  3. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  4. External monitor used to work but is now blurry

External monitor used to work but is now blurry: Hello everyone, I have an Intel laptop running Windows 11, and an HP external monitor that supports 4k. When I first bought it, it looked great, but one weekend I was on vacation and when I came back it looked blurry and just not as sharp. I noticed the computer was...
  5. Blurry screen on external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen on external monitor: Hello when I try to use 1080p on my second monitor I get a message saying this is not the optimal resolution... u can read the message in screenshot, And the screen the external one because I am using a laptop becomes kinda blurry u can see in the screenshot. I thaught the...
  6. Blurry screen on external monitor

Blurry screen on external monitor: Hello when I try to use 1080p on my second monitor I get a message saying this is not the optimal resolution... u can read the message in screenshot, And the screen the external one because I am using a laptop becomes kinda blurry u can see in the screenshot. I thaught the...
  7. Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 external monitor is slightly blurry: I am using an external monitor with windows 10 installed laptop. External monitor is slightly blurry when viewed it alone. But when duplicates the display (both display ON) external monitor shows perfectly. This is a windows 10 issue. Windows7 doesn't have this issue. 148923
  8. External monitor screen looks blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    External monitor screen looks blurry: My external screen with resolution 1920x1080 is working worse than my laptop screen. It is set to the highest level but the screen looks blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-monitor-screen-looks-blurry/6865c267-fc4a-4db6-8e62-b1003a3ba6d7
  9. External Monitor - HP - Apps are Blurry

External Monitor - HP - Apps are Blurry: I have a dell inspirion running windows 10. I bought a brand new HP VH240a that works flawlessly with my old dell but when connected to my new Dell, outlook and chrome and other apps are blurry. I have to manually set the resolution to 125% and then log out and log back in....
  10. Pixelated blurry images on the web, external monitor

Pixelated blurry images on the web, external monitor: Hello, I've got new monitor VP2468 FHD connected to my laptop gl702VM. Now all the image on the web looking this way. https://postimg.cc/image/bkabs3ror/ Could you tell me what is wrong please?...