Windows 10: Blurry Screen Windows 10 (Dual monitor)

Discus and support Blurry Screen Windows 10 (Dual monitor) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I just updated to Windows 10 and already having problems. I have a dual monitor setup and back on windows 8, both monitors had a good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HunterBee, Jul 29, 2015.

1. HunterBee Win User

Blurry Screen Windows 10 (Dual monitor)

Hello everyone, I just updated to Windows 10 and already having problems. I have a dual monitor setup and back on windows 8, both monitors had a good display. Now on windows 10, my main monitor has a blurry or less quality compared to my second monitor. It was always fine until I switched windows. If anyone could help that would be amazing!
    Thank you!

:)

HunterBee, Jul 29, 2015

2. Blurry icons and Citrix in extended display mode

Hi there, following the recent microsoft windows update i am having this issue. I have a Dell desktop with two HP Compaq monitors. The screens are split using a Climax Digital DVI adapter. Had the set up about a year no problems. After the recent update
    i noticed my icons are blurry on my desktop. When i open internet, word etc, nothing is blurry on either screen, only the icons. If i change to single screen the problem disappears. Gets more interesting when i log into citrix because in single screen mode
    it's fine but in dual screen everything is blurry, icons, internet, word, the lot. I have tried amending the resolution but if that's the issue why would only the icons on the desktop be blurry and everything else be okay? Any thoughts much appreciated. Kind
    regards,

Jared

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

JaredPrince, Jul 29, 2015
  3. FesawStar Win User
    Surface Pro 3 Dual Monitor Blurry Screen

Hi There,

I use my Surface Pro 3 for 1 year now with the Docking Station and an external Monitor (1920x1080). I always used my Surface as my primary Monitor and everything worked and was sharp (even Applications like Skype). Then i decided to change that and use my
    external monitor as my primary monitor. I changed it and it was still everything sharp. But then when i restarted the Surface, everything on the Surface was blurry (Skype, Google Chrome...). I already searched for a similar problem but everybody changes the
    size on the Surface from 150% to 100%. I don't want to do this, because it would be too small for me. I already updated my drivers. So the main problem seems to be in the restart. Cause before do that everything is perfect.

I hope somebody can help me fix this problem.

FesawStar, Jul 29, 2015
  4. ZoboCamel Win User

Might be a bit late to this thread, but I just came across the same problem myself and found something that works for me. This only really applies if you've got an AMD graphics card, but:

• Open the AMD Catalyst Control Center (essentially the options/settings program for AMD graphics cards).
    • Select 'My Digital Flat Panels'.
    • Select Properties.
    • Use the dropdown menu to select the screen you're having issues with.
    • Under Preferred Scaling Mode, make that Maintain Aspect Ratio is selected.

I'm not sure whether this is a new thing with Windows 10 that it automatically switched me to upon upgrading, or if it was an old options that doesn't work properly with the new OS, but when I opened the options I saw I was set to 'Scale Image to Full Panel Size', and changing to 'Maintain Aspect Ratio' fixed my blur issue.

Hope this works for you!

ZoboCamel, Aug 13, 2015
  5. I did all that you mentioned and still had a problem and then my brother tried something else, which was
    Scaling Options (Digital Flat Pack) and he reduced the size down from overscan to underscan, until the window fit in my screen. Thank you very much for the suggestion, which lead me to the solution, otherwise I would not have found an option, and was considering, rolling back to Windows 8.1

MissAaliyah, Aug 13, 2015
  6. HunterBee Win User
    I have a Gefore in mine. I will give it a try, I hope I can fix it. Microsoft has been trying to help but it isnt getting to far.

HunterBee, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Blurry Screen Windows 10 (Dual monitor) - Similar Threads - Blurry Screen Dual

2. Blurry screen on external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen on external monitor: Hello when I try to use 1080p on my second monitor I get a message saying this is not the optimal resolution... u can read the message in screenshot, And the screen the external one because I am using a laptop becomes kinda blurry u can see in the screenshot. I thaught the...
  3. Blurry screen on external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen on external monitor: Hello when I try to use 1080p on my second monitor I get a message saying this is not the optimal resolution... u can read the message in screenshot, And the screen the external one because I am using a laptop becomes kinda blurry u can see in the screenshot. I thaught the...
  4. Blurry screen on external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dual monitor freezes on Windows screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual monitor freezes on Windows screen: When I turn on my computer, the windows start to load on my second monitor, but then the monitor freezes and just my main monitor works. I already checked my drivers, changed the config on the BIOS, but can't seem to make it work. Btw, when I go to Settings -> System...
  6. Blurry monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry monitors: Hello, Everytime I connect my 1920x1080 monitor to my pc I always get a blurry display plus the colors are washed out and look fake, when I look at my monitor in that state it doesn't feel like it's a full HD monitor...the details are unclear and not sharp at all...it is...
  7. External monitor screen looks blurry

External monitor screen looks blurry: My external screen with resolution 1920x1080 is working worse than my laptop screen. It is set to the highest level but the screen looks blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-monitor-screen-looks-blurry/6865c267-fc4a-4db6-8e62-b1003a3ba6d7
  8. Screen Flickering Issues Windows 10 Dual Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Issues Windows 10 Dual Monitor: Hello, So I recently purchased a new 1070 Ti graphics card for my PC. I was able to install it without a hitch. I have installed every available windows driver and restarted my PC several times. The main issue is that when I get into certain screens in games, like being...
  9. Screen saver over dual monitors in Windows 10

Screen saver over dual monitors in Windows 10: I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga (1st Gen) as my second screen (and the laptop driving both monitors), and a ViewSonic VA2248m-LED 22IN monitor as my primary monitor. I would be interested in having the Windows screen saver display my chosen photo album (folder) across...
  10. screen saver on dual monitors

screen saver on dual monitors: this question was asked in January and has not been answered:windows 10 programs and apps work fine, my problem is the screen saver mode. I have dual monitor images but when the screen saver starts it only shows on the main monitor not the second one. How do I stretch the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor blurry

2. monitor is blurry

3. windows 10 blurry screen

4. monitor blurry windows 10,
  5. blurry screen windows 10,
  6. blurry screen windows 10 dual screen,
  7. screen blurry on monitor,
  8. blurry monitor windows 10,
  9. monitor is blurry windows 10,
  10. windows 10 second monitor blurry,
  11. blurry monitor screen,