Windows 10: Blurry screen Windows 10

Discus and support Blurry screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I bought an Acer nitro 5 AN 515 some months ago, HD screen, but I was really disappointed when a few windows showed up with blurry text. I saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hernando NJ, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Blurry screen Windows 10

Hello.

I bought an Acer nitro 5 AN 515 some months ago, HD screen, but I was really disappointed when a few windows showed up with blurry text. I saw screen text size was set up to 125%. I changed it to 110%. Nothing. I sent the laptop to warranty. The issue remained.

I tried to 100% and it fixed the issue, but letters were too small.

After trying many things, I figured out what could be a possible solution:

* In every text size change, the user must sign out

Change text size to 100%. Sign out

Change text size to 120% for example. Sign out

That should be the solution.

But it has a disadvantage: if the laptop is turned off, the desired behavior is lost, and the blurry issue appears again.

I would like, if possible, someone to send this info to microsoft developers, in order to check out if it could be a real solution, and apply it in all windows users, because it seems a very extended issue.

Have a nice time!

:)

Hernando NJ, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2020
  3. RKelley18 Win User
    Blurry Screen

I have my laptop (Asus X553MA) connected to my Vizio TV, nut the tv is extremely blurry. Any suggestions, as I am new to Windows 10.

RKelley18, Jun 19, 2020
  4. BeeCeeDee Win User

Blurry screen Windows 10

Blurry fonts on Windows 10 computer

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and have tried the above steps - it has not helped. When using Google Chrome my screen is very blurry.

BeeCeeDee, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Blurry screen Windows 10

1. Blurry screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blurry screen

2. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  3. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  4. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  5. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  6. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  8. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  9. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...
  10. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...