Windows 10: Blurry screen

Discus and support Blurry screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever have netflix on in the background or in mini player my screen goes blurry or turns black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stephaiwe, Jan 18, 2021.

1. stephaiwe Win User

Blurry screen

Whenever have netflix on in the background or in mini player my screen goes blurry or turns black.

:)

stephaiwe, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Bigeddys Win User
    Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Jan 18, 2021
  4. RKelley18 Win User

Blurry screen

Blurry Screen

I have my laptop (Asus X553MA) connected to my Vizio TV, nut the tv is extremely blurry. Any suggestions, as I am new to Windows 10.

RKelley18, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Blurry screen

1. Blurry screen - Similar Threads - Blurry screen

2. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  3. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  4. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  6. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  7. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...
  8. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...
  9. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

10. My start screen is blurry and it won’t let me log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My start screen is blurry and it won’t let me log into my computer: I uploaded the new windows 11 and my start screen is blurry . It won’t let me log into my Microsoft laptopI tried to shut down and do the bit thing but it wants my recovery key and i cannot locate it in my Microsoft account..Please help me.Thank you Victoria...