Windows 10: Blurry screen

Discus and support Blurry screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carl Ghanem, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Blurry screen

Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen, parts of the screen start to get blurred and pixelated as shown in the image below. If i click around the blurred area it gets normal again. I had the problem in the widgets panel but turns out it moved to MS teams. And it still exists in VS code.The most recent activity I've done was moving from my intel integrated GPU to

:)

Carl Ghanem, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Bigeddys Win User
    Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Oct 24, 2021
  4. RKelley18 Win User

Blurry screen

Blurry Screen

I have my laptop (Asus X553MA) connected to my Vizio TV, nut the tv is extremely blurry. Any suggestions, as I am new to Windows 10.

RKelley18, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Blurry screen

1. Blurry screen - Similar Threads - Blurry screen

2. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  3. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  4. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  5. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  6. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  8. Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...

Why does my computer show a blurry screen before login? No login appears. No access to...: The computer screen is blurry before login. I’ve tried restarting, rebooting, safe mode, turning the computer and off but it is not working. I can’t login In....
  9. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...
  10. I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to start my laptop in safe mode and now it is stuck on a blurry/fuzzy login screen...: Please help! It is so frustrating that there is no way to contact microsoft directly. The only buttons I can access are the language, internet, accessibility, and power on the bottom right. I have connected to the internet.I have already read the three similar posts and tried...