Windows 10: Blurry signon

Discus and support Blurry signon in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; An update last month left the password background blurry. How can I change it back to what it was a month ago?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jjstewart, Sep 27, 2019.

1. jjstewart Win User

Blurry signon

An update last month left the password background blurry. How can I change it back to what it was a month ago?

:)

jjstewart, Sep 27, 2019
  2. FREDDEL Win User

Computer refuses signon with unknown password

Our computer has mysteriously acquired an unknown password and refuses any signon. We have purposely omitted any signon password (hit return at prompt) because our computers are secure. So the spontaneous injection of a password is problematical. We have tried most recently internally used passwords for applications (starting with the most recent) but nothing works. Short of calling Microsoft does anyone have a suggestion?

We have not originated an account with MS or created any hierarchy of accounts. One user and one signon in an isolated environment.

FREDDEL, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Blurry signon

Signon with PIN

I get the following message when I try to set up a PIN for signon; "The request is not supported"

BobFackler, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Blurry signon

1. Blurry signon - Similar Threads - Blurry signon

2. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  3. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  4. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  5. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  6. Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help: Hi can someone help me with this computer problem I've been dealing with lately?Ever since I followed this YouTube guide on a PC optimization pack that messed around with my Nvidia GPU, Youtube thumbnails have looked blurry. I think this has something to do with my Nvidia...
  7. Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help

Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help: Hi can someone help me with this computer problem I've been dealing with lately?Ever since I followed this YouTube guide on a PC optimization pack that messed around with my Nvidia GPU, Youtube thumbnails have looked blurry. I think this has something to do with my Nvidia...
  8. Youtube Thumnails appear blurry on Windows 10 Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...
  10. Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry or ghosting windows apps or programs check pictures: I'll just refer to this as ghosting but it somewhat reminds me of burn-in with the way previous frames just stay in the background. This is the EU4 loader but it happens in new Teams and possibly some others. I've tried changing GPU and updating / resetting drivers but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my win 10 login page blurry

2. why is the sign in screen picture fuzzy