Windows 10: Blurry start up screen

Discus and support Blurry start up screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I have had this problem for some time now ,both on my main pc and my two laptops .The start up screens are all blurry is there a fix for this .... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hifi59, Jul 29, 2019.

1. hifi59 Win User

Blurry start up screen

Hi I have had this problem for some time now ,both on my main pc and my two laptops .The start up screens are all blurry is there a fix for this .

:)

hifi59, Jul 29, 2019
  2. LOTGS Win User

Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hi there,

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 after a while on 8.1 and am slowly getting used to the changes. Because I preferred the Start Screen from 8 (as opposed to a Start Menu) I've set that as my default option on 10. But I'm experiencing an odd issue where the image on the tiles appears somewhat blurry. The really strange thing about this is I've noticed that the blurriness only sets in momentarily after switching to the Start Screen, and that there's a brief split second where the tiles appear at their normal sharpness before changing to blurry.

To illustrate the issue I managed to get a screen grab just at the right moment when the tiles appear correctly, and another after they became blurry. I've taken a couple of tiles from these images as a comparison and attached it below.

Blurry start up screen [​IMG]

I've tried reinstalling my graphics card (Intel HD 4000) drivers but had no joy. Does anyone know a way to fix this issue as it makes the move to Windows 10 look more like a downgrade. Thanks very much!

LOTGS, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Saturn75 Win User

I've "Show more tiles" off and "Use Start full screen" off but when I use Windows in tablet mode tiles are blurry.

It's evident that is a bug of the START menu but that happens for different reasons to the various users.

For me, if I increase the font size to 150%, tiles are not blurry also in tablet mode.

The problem was created with the November update of Windows 10.

Saturn75, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Saturn75 Win User

Blurry start up screen

Why, after all the updates for Windows 10 of these months, Microsoft still has not solved the problem?

I have blurry tiles on the Start Screen on tablet mode and not blurry tiles on PC mode!

The problem was created after the november update!

I use a Samsung XE700T1A which is a tablet / PC with Intel HD3000 graphics card and there are no updated drivers from the month of June 2015.

Saturn75, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Blurry start up screen

1. Blurry start up screen - Similar Threads - Blurry start screen

2. Blurry start up screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blurry start up screen: Hello When I start up my computer I get a blurry log in screen. Typing in password and then enter does nothing. Pressing shift key and restart allows me to get into computer in safe mode. This led to another problem. A box appeared that said ctfmon.exe-success unknown Hard...
  3. Blurry start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry start up screen: Hello When I start up my computer I get a blurry log in screen. Typing in password and then enter does nothing. Pressing shift key and restart allows me to get into computer in safe mode. This led to another problem. A box appeared that said ctfmon.exe-success unknown Hard...
  4. Blurry start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen started going blurry off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen started going blurry off and on: Hello,Today the screen on my laptop started going blurry off and off. It started when I opened and started using Excel. So I looked for an update for Office and installed it. It worked for a little bit and then started doing it again randomly without office programs even...
  6. Screen started going blurry off and on

Screen started going blurry off and on: Hello,Today the screen on my laptop started going blurry off and off. It started when I opened and started using Excel. So I looked for an update for Office and installed it. It worked for a little bit and then started doing it again randomly without office programs even...
  7. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  8. Blurry screen.

Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  9. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  10. Blurry tiles on Start Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry tiles on Start Screen: Hi there, I've just upgraded to Windows 10 after a while on 8.1 and am slowly getting used to the changes. Because I preferred the Start Screen from 8 (as opposed to a Start Menu) I've set that as my default option on 10. But I'm experiencing an odd issue where the image...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 startup picture is blurry

2. blurry welcome screen

3. start up screen blurred

4. start up picture blurry,
  5. startup screen is blurry,
  6. windows 10 start up picture blurred,
  7. why is my startup screen all blurry,
  8. user welcome page blurred,
  9. what update caused my welcome page to be blurry,
  10. why is startup screen blured,
  11. windows 10 startup photo blurry,
  12. blurry picture after update,
  13. start up picture is blurry,
  14. when laptops starts up the screen gets blurry for a second then shows the icons,
  15. how to fix blurry screen windows 10