Windows 10: Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16)

Discus and support Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] 100% is too small for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lala2milo, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16)

/u/lala2milo, Jul 2, 2020

2. Display Scaling Blurry text when using multiple monitors. Blurry text affects secondary monitor that has no scaling.

When using Scaling on my primary monitor for example 125%, text on my secondary monitor becomes blurry with some applications.

My primary monitor is a 32" HP Omen 2560x1440 and my secondary monitor is 24" Asus 1920x1080.

I've managed to capture the blurry text as a screenshot from the same secondary monitor that should not have any scaling applied.

Steps to replicate.

Set primary monitor to 125% scaling (32" HP Omen 2560x1440).

Windows 10 > Settings > System > Display > Scale and Layout > 125%

Secondary monitor (24" 1920x1080) should be at default 100%.

Sign Out to confirm scale changes.

Open Control Panel classic and change View By to Small Items.

Move Control Panel window to secondary monitor.

Results

Primary monitor scaled 125%.

Control Panel items viewed on Secondary Monitor that should have no scaling.

Text is blurry !

Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16) 7427eaae-dc55-4b55-b3f9-74857498ed37.png

Primary monitor scaled 100% (default)

Control Panel items again viewed on Secondary Monitor.

No issues with text.

Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16) f80aae1f-bcde-42c7-a674-c237bfd254ab.png

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings / PC***

Jon Weston, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Kaspersky icon is Blurry on 125% Scale

Hello,

So I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 (latest update) on my system running Windows 10 X64.
    I always change my Monitor Scale to 125% , after the scaling the icon looks awful.
    But when Kaspersky is scanning something (animation icon) - the icon looks crystal sharp, but when Kaspersky is idle, that icon become blurry again.
    I have tested other Antiviruses e.g. Bitdefender / Eset - non of them were like Kaspersky. I have asked this question on Kaspersky forum too, but unfortunate no help.
    First Image, is when Kaspersky was scanning some file.
    Second Image, is when Kaspersky is idle.
    So I assume this issue isn't related to Kaspersky, because the icon can be up-scaled w/out loosing quality!
    (img.1)

Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16) [​IMG]

(img.2)

Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16) [​IMG]

williclarkam, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16)

Surface Pro 4 - Scaling (Blurry) Issues With Second Screen

I've had the Surface Pro 4 for only a week now and I've run into quite a few scaling issues. My latest is with my second screen:

LG 22" Class Full HD LED Monitor - 1920 X 1080, DVI-D, D-SUB, 5 ms, 60 Hz, 16:9 - 22M37D-B

Windows 10 (to my knowledge) won't allow different scaling options for a second screen, so my options are either VERY small text on my Surface and a clear image on the second monitor, or normal resolution
    and text size on my surface and a fairly blurry and zoomed in image on the second monitor.

Any ideas to rectify this?

Thanks

Dankfizzle, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16)

1. Blurry Task Manager with 125% scaling second monitor (Graphics Tablet) (Huion Kamvas Pro 16) - Similar Threads - Blurry Task Manager

2. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  3. blurry on 125% scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry on 125% scaling: HeyWhen im on my native resolution the apps and texts are too small. When i change to 125% scaling the text and apps are perfect size but it's blurry, any help please?I have tried a resolution lower but its blurry aswell...
  4. Win11, Huion Kamvas Pro 13 Tablet laggy as a dual monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11, Huion Kamvas Pro 13 Tablet laggy as a dual monitor: Within the drawing program CSP classical problem: straight lines at the beginning of the stroke. However the lagging occurs outside the drawing software as well. The cursor lags as it's moved.Tried to disable Windows Ink, stopped Xbox-stuff from background, changed preference...
  5. Win11, Huion Kamvas Pro 13 Tablet laggy as a dual monitor

Win11, Huion Kamvas Pro 13 Tablet laggy as a dual monitor: Within the drawing program CSP classical problem: straight lines at the beginning of the stroke. However the lagging occurs outside the drawing software as well. The cursor lags as it's moved.Tried to disable Windows Ink, stopped Xbox-stuff from background, changed preference...
  6. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar: Hello. I have an issue with icons on taskbar, when I launch some games with low resolution, after that the icons on taskbar looks very blurry. I have toggled "Let Windows try to fix app so they're not blurry", tried change DPI settings in compatibility section, didn't help....
  7. 125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar

125% scaling blurry icons on taskbar: Hello. I have an issue with icons on taskbar, when I launch some games with low resolution, after that the icons on taskbar looks very blurry. I have toggled "Let Windows try to fix app so they're not blurry", tried change DPI settings in compatibility section, didn't help....
  8. Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver: Last month I bought a Huion Kamvas Pro 16, installed the driver, and it was working perfectly. I tried again this month and suddenly my driver will not detect my driver. The screen works but I can't utilise the tablet to it's full capability without the driver. It does work...
  9. Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver

Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver: Last month I bought a Huion Kamvas Pro 16, installed the driver, and it was working perfectly. I tried again this month and suddenly my driver will not detect my driver. The screen works but I can't utilise the tablet to it's full capability without the driver. It does work...
  10. Huion Kamvas Pro 16 not detected by driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware