Windows 10: Blurry Text After Restart

Discus and support Blurry Text After Restart in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a weird issue with blurry text on my Asus notebook. I did a clean install of Windows 10 after the upgrade and installed all drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kaneelias, Aug 13, 2015.

1. kaneelias Win User

Blurry Text After Restart

Hi all,

I have a weird issue with blurry text on my Asus notebook. I did a clean install of Windows 10 after the upgrade and installed all drivers and apps off the supplied CD.

I have my text scaling set to 100% as 125% on the 1920x1080 screen looks too big.

However within windows Explorer and other applications the text is fuzzy. I then do a restart and it is crisp. The problem lies every time I restart it alternates between fuzzy and clear. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed.

Please see the screen shots cheers for any help.

:)

kaneelias, Aug 13, 2015

2. Stretched Screen Display with Windows 10 Update

After months of no problems using W10, now my pictures are stretched out icons are blurry and text is fuzzy.

StanAlekna, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Rissachu Win User
    Updated to Windows 10, why are some programs blurry?

Just updated to Windows 10 and it's fantastic so far! However, some programs now have blurry and/or huge text. For example, Spotify now has blurry text and AIM now has ridiculously large and blurry text. How can I change this so that they're back to normal?

Rissachu, Aug 13, 2015
  4. nitehawk Win User

go into RUN
    type
    C:\Windows\Fonts
    look for adjust cleartext and have a play..

edit. sorry dident look at your post properly
    i get blurry text randomally also
    i think it has something to do with the video cards
    whats your specs? what cards u have

nitehawk, Aug 13, 2015
  5. kaneelias Win User
    Thanks for the advice. I will give it a try.

kaneelias, Aug 13, 2015
  6. nitehawk Win User
    why is your local time 00.07?
    are u in Victoria?

nitehawk, Aug 13, 2015
  7. kaneelias Win User
    Yes I am in Victoria, I have not changed my time zone setting LOL

Interestingly I did a clean install and the problem remains.

Furthermore if I restart while the resolution is good there are no issues with the text. Only when I shut down does it revert back to blurry

kaneelias, Aug 14, 2015
  8. nitehawk Win User

for some reason i had a reccurring boot issue im guessing with an update
    tried to reinstall win 10
    it wouldent get past 91%
    so i had to shut it down to reinstall on an image
    i keep getten DISM errors
    and blurry text in the search feature and also my Tv's tv guide
    its super annoying but ill live with it
    maybe its just the video card drivers

nitehawk, Aug 14, 2015
  9. nitehawk Win User
Thema:

1. Blurry Text After Restart - Similar Threads - Blurry Text Restart

2. blurry text, displaced text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text, displaced text: HeyWhen im on my native resolution 2560x1440 the apps and text are too small. When i change scale to 125% it's perfect size but some of text in apps are displaced, like out of order you arent able to read what it says, you can see the top of the letters but cant fully read. I...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  5. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  6. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  7. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs561.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38 Hi, I need some help with blurry text across multiple applications, I have clear text on, I have tried to calibrate it multiple times but no...
  8. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...