Windows 10: Blurry text fix?

Discus and support Blurry text fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/happyshelgob, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Blurry text fix?

I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move my mouse back over, the text corrects and goes clear again. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/happyshelgob
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/happyshelgob, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Joanne Win User

FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows!

Excellent!! Blurry text fix? :) *Biggrin

I have already discovered it a few minutes ago, I have applied it on my system and it has resolved the blurry text problem I was facing!

Here are a few screenshots after the application of this utility:

Blurry text fix? [​IMG]

Blurry text fix? [​IMG]

On the second screenshot you can see part of the Event Viewer window magnified at 400%. It looks GREAT!! Blurry text fix? :)

From the site of this utility I have also learnt that the scaling of the text was functioning flawlessly even until Windows 8.1!! I come from Windows 7 Home Premium - never used 8 or 8.1 - and I was under the impression that Win 7 was the last OS in which text displayed sharply on High DPI monitors. It is a big disappointment to discover that Microsoft has messed this up SO badly in Windows 10.

Now, the only other thing I am eagerly expecting is someone to update or create a utility which will enable Group Policy on Windows 10 Home. Something like this. I have tried it - because I want to remove OneDrive completely- but even though it installs and runs, OneDrive does not appear on the list.

Thank you Blurry text fix? :)

Joanne, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties as you are having a blurry and fuzzy text on your PC and we will surely look into this issue.
    We also appreciate your effort in providing a detail information about the issue.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Is this issue occurs on any specific apps or any folders/files?

Please help us with a screenshot of the blurry and fuzzy text on the PC.
    (Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, please refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

As an additional information. Please refer this article:
    Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 8, 2020
  4. captncaps Win User

Blurry text fix?

Blurry text

I got Windows 10 with OS Build 10586.164. Blurry text issue exists. Confirmed in Chrome, Firefox, Office 2016. Does not seem to exist in Windows Explorer.

Main monitor: 3840x2160 @125%.
    Second monitor: 2560x1600 @100%.

Blurry text occurs on the second monitor. If I set the second monitor to 125% text looks good.

Is the fix (you said it's fixed) from 10576 not included in 10586.164?

captncaps, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Blurry text fix?

1. Blurry text fix? - Similar Threads - Blurry text fix

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  6. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs561.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38 Hi, I need some help with blurry text across multiple applications, I have clear text on, I have tried to calibrate it multiple times but no...
  7. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  8. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  9. Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!)

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!): Hi guys. I got a brand new laptop and updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1. Windows makes me hate windows 10. There were issues like monitor brightness and sound. But now both are fixed after updating the drivers, i guess. Now here is the main problem. I have laptop...
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...