Windows 10: Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...

Discus and support Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/_mexengineer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krd0pb/blurry_textfont_for_certain_webpages_tried_ms/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_mexengineer12, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...

/u/_mexengineer12, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Jan 5, 2021
  3. tilnic Win User
    Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts

Hi guys. All my browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) show blurry fonts on certain websites (see image below). I noticed I have this issue after I installed some OTF fonts. Is there a way to fix it? Many thanks in advance

Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no... [​IMG]

Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no... [​IMG]

tilnic, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Mooly Win User

Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...

Blurry Fonts Solution

For things like MS Word, have you tried ticking the 'disable scaling' option for the executable relating to the program in question. Just right click the shortcut or the .exe relating to the program and apply the change.

Device manager is blurry for me too.

Mooly, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no...

1. Blurry Text/Font for Certain Webpages. Tried MS tech support, messing with edge fonts, no... - Similar Threads - Blurry Text Font

2. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  3. Screen too bright and blurry text font,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen too bright and blurry text font,: Hello guys,Recently i bought a new laptop, its working perfectly fine apart from that the text is really hard to read, its kind of blurry and think also its really bright so bright it hurts eyes, even when lowering the brightness of the screen it is still bright i dont know...
  4. Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10: Hello, I recently bought a new Asus x509ja laptop, installed Windows 10, but I'm facing a very bad font/text rendering all around blurry, vertically distorted etc.. From my online research I've found out this is a common issue with Windows 10. I'm a translator so I'll be...
  5. Text scaling / Blurry font

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text scaling / Blurry font: Hey guys, I assembled a new machine and in the fresh W10 install I'm having some blurry font issues, it's weird because I had the same settings (125%) in the previous install and it didn't happen. It only seems to happen in some dialogs, always on software installers...
  6. Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Fonts in Notepad messed up fonts in Microsoft Edge.: After I changed the fonts in notepad from Tahoma to Times New Roman (also increasing the font sizes), I suddenly realized that all my fonts in Microsoft Edge and other browsers messed up - normal letter becomes italics or becomes bold etc. I have tried in Edge Setting -...
  7. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  8. Font with new MS edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Font with new MS edge: After update to new version of MS Edge, I can change general font size under Settings, but the drop down lists under each Favorites has much smaller font and appears to be double spaced. Was much easier to read before update. How to increase this font size....
  9. Font size/Blurry text/Low quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size/Blurry text/Low quality: Hello, I recently got a Dell G3 laptop with a 15 inch full HD display. As it was by default, I am using the 125% scale. It was recommended I guess based on screen size. (100% is way too small) As I understand it there are issues with this scaling that is why in the advanced...
  10. MS Edge - Blurry Text

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge - Blurry Text: Decided to give Edge a proper go to see if I could get used to it. I'm actually quite liking it as it transpires, apart from one irritating issue: The text looks very blurry when compared with Chrome. I thought initially it was a "Clear Type" issue, but toggling Clear Type...