Windows 10: Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

Discus and support Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amen005, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Amen005 Win User

Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually from online. installed my gpu from nvidia website. after i opened my game i felt it was blurry and pixelated. i quit my game and what i saw was my whole screen was looking a lil blurry like pics and images. after looking online for the solution i did not found anything, then i decided to revert back to windows 10 but the problem still occurs i literally facing this problem for 3-4 months. i really need your help pls. if you guys know something fee

:)

Amen005, Oct 30, 2022

2. Text blurrying out casually?

Hi Alessio, welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Bruno Leonel, I am happy to help you.

I understand that you're having issues with blurry text on your new monitor, and I'm really sorry about that. I will try to help you in the best possible way.

In some cases, the problem can be caused by a loose or faulty cable.

See if the cable is tight on the monitor and also on the computer. If the problem persists, consider replacing the cable.

I suggest initially that you try to perform the steps below:

Step 1

Use ClearType

Open the menu and search for "Adjust ClearType Text" and click trim to open.

Follow the steps on the screen that will open.

step 2

Click "Start Menu" and click "Settings" > "System".

In "System", click "Display", the option "Change the size of text, apps and other items", set it to 100%. If it already is, go to the next step.

step 3

Open Windows 10/11 search and type fix blurry apps. In the list of options, click Fix apps that are blurry settings.

This will open the Advanced Scaling Settings page.

You need to enable the toggle button behind 'Let Windows try to fix apps so they aren't blurry'

step 4

Update the video driver by the manufacturer.

Press Win + R keys and type MSinfo32.

Check the manufacturer and access the website, download the video driver and install it.

If you have an NVIDIA or RADEON graphics card, search for the card model and install the latest driver version.

If the answer helped in any way, please mark it as an answer, if your question has not been solved, please post again.

I hope I helped, see you later!

Bruno A. Leonel, Oct 30, 2022
  3. Blurry images and text

Hi James,

You current resolution setting or an outdated driver may have caused this issue you're having with computer images and texts. If you have let Windows to automatically update the drivers, it is possible that Windows wasn't able to find a driver for your device.
    For that, we suggest updating it manually instead by searching for the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website then following the steps below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver that's having the issue, select Update driver >
      Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

We suggest that you also use different resolution settings until you find the one that will fit.

Let us know if it addressed your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 30, 2022
  4. he852100 Win User

windows 10 Blurry text

Five years later, it is still there.
    management console blurry

Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10 [​IMG]

Blurry text

I noticed that the edit bar of this website is also blurred

- - - Updated - - -

What has Microsoft been up to in the past five years?

he852100, Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blurry Text Images

2. Text and images being blurry in some apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text and images being blurry in some apps: What’s going on here? Some text and images are blurry but when I hover over then they go normal but seconds later blurry again. Some apps like file explorer don’t have this effect. I want to know is there any way to fix this bug? Look closely at the corner of the onenote logo...
  3. Text and images being blurry in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and images being blurry in some apps: What’s going on here? Some text and images are blurry but when I hover over then they go normal but seconds later blurry again. Some apps like file explorer don’t have this effect. I want to know is there any way to fix this bug? Look closely at the corner of the onenote logo...
  4. Text and images being blurry in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10: my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually from online. installed my gpu from nvidia website. after i opened my game i felt it was blurry and pixelated. i quit my game...
  6. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10: my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually from online. installed my gpu from nvidia website. after i opened my game i felt it was blurry and pixelated. i quit my game...
  7. windows 10 Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurry text: Five years later, it is still there. management console blurry [img] [img] Blurry text I noticed that the edit bar of this website is also blurred [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - What has Microsoft been up to in the past five years? 164766
  8. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  9. blurry text windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry text windows 10: I have had fuzzy blurry text since I changed my gpu I have reinstalled clean windows tried cleartype text make everything bigger option custom scaling reinstalled gpu driver uninstalled from device manager still no help even Microsoft support does not help they just say its...
  10. Windows 10 Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Blurry Text: So I just got a fresh installation of Windows 10 64 bit on my Alienware 17 (2013) laptop. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, when text in Microsoft Edge, the Start Menu, and in default Windows applications like Settings started becoming very blurry. The text seems...