Windows 10: Blurry text in W10

Discus and support Blurry text in W10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, im having problem with blurry text on windows 10. Many aplications are blurry like this and when I hover mouse over them it goes from blurry to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dwlUKE123, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Blurry text in W10

Hello, im having problem with blurry text on windows 10. Many aplications are blurry like this and when I hover mouse over them it goes from blurry to normal etc. Any idea how to fix that? Already tried to change font size or let the windows fix blurry apps.

submitted by /u/dwlUKE123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dwlUKE123, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Mooly Win User

Blurry text in applications on windows 10

Did you try what Teknobug suggested ? Right click the program launcher, select properties and then compatability. Tick the box as shown.

You can also alter this in the program files for the relevant program in the same way. Right click the executable file that launces the program and alter it there. I've had to do this for several programs in W10

Blurry text in W10 [​IMG]

Mooly, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Blurry text

I have read many topics and tried some of the methods were suggested. I don't know which one of them actually solved this problem but it doesn't matter because finally, it seems fine now. Anw, you can find all of those methods I've tried here:
    http://moretags.blogspot.com/2015/08...solutions.html
    Hope it helps!

darksoulpart, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Joanne Win User

Blurry text in W10

Blurry text

Hello everyone Blurry text in W10 :)

I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like the Device Manager, the Task Scheduler, the Event Viewer, the Disk Management, and others. I also see this blurry text on the installers of the programs I am installing, but also on some programs themselves. I have managed to resolve this by ticking "Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings" for these applications. When it comes to all those Windows components I’ve already mentioned though, I have not managed to resolve this yet...

The following two screenshots show my monitor’s specifications. I always run them on their native resolution. And I always set both of them at 125% DPI zoom because if I will not, everything appears too minuscule.

HP ZR2440w

DELL U2311H

On Windows 7 64bit Home Premium I always use 125% (Medium) as well, and I never had any similar issues (blurry text).
    Here is how (some of) those Windows components display on my Windows 7 installation and how they look on Windows 10. By the way, On Windows 10 I use the "Recommended Settings", for 125%, and not a Custom DPI.

Win 7

Win 10

Perhaps these screenshots display differently on your monitors so here is a comparison of (a part of) the Device Manager between the two OSes, magnified at 400% :

I have never used Win 8 or Win 8.1, this is new to me, so I’d like to ask you:
    1) Is this “normal” for my displays?
    2) Is there anything I can do to fix this because I dislike this blurriness?

I have installed and use the latest NVIDIA driver on both my Operating Systems.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: I’ve also reported this on the feedback.

Joanne, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Blurry text in W10

1. Blurry text in W10 - Similar Threads - Blurry text W10

2. blurry text, displaced text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text, displaced text: HeyWhen im on my native resolution 2560x1440 the apps and text are too small. When i change scale to 125% it's perfect size but some of text in apps are displaced, like out of order you arent able to read what it says, you can see the top of the letters but cant fully read. I...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  5. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  6. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  7. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs561.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38 Hi, I need some help with blurry text across multiple applications, I have clear text on, I have tried to calibrate it multiple times but no...
  8. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...