Windows 10: Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over...

Discus and support Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoomTurtle_T95 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DoomTurtle_T95, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over...

/u/DoomTurtle_T95, Nov 30, 2020

2. Blurry text on some programs/apps until hovered over

I am in need of some help, since a few months ago, I have been having a problem and it is affecting multiple programs like Sony Vegas and Minecraft Launcher.

Some of the text in some programs is getting blurred and when I hover over them, it temporarily fixes it, but goes back blurred after a little while. IDK how to fix it and it is annoying me so much.

Here is a couple instances where some of the text is blurred:

Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over... [​IMG]

Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over... [​IMG]

I have an Intel Pentium Processor/Graphics Card and I have Windows Version 1903

TheAGames10, Nov 30, 2020
  3. captncaps Win User
    Blurry text

I got Windows 10 with OS Build 10586.164. Blurry text issue exists. Confirmed in Chrome, Firefox, Office 2016. Does not seem to exist in Windows Explorer.

Main monitor: 3840x2160 @125%.
    Second monitor: 2560x1600 @100%.

Blurry text occurs on the second monitor. If I set the second monitor to 125% text looks good.

Is the fix (you said it's fixed) from 10576 not included in 10586.164?

captncaps, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over...

In Windows 10, is there a way to get rid of the blue semi-highlighting on files the mouse pointer is hovering over?

Hi Bill,

I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap on Ease of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck
      Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over...

1. Blurry text in windows after a few seconds. becomes sharp again if i hover my mouse over... - Similar Threads - Blurry text few

2. taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it: i cant access the taskbar when i hover the mouse over it if the windows is maximized once i minimise all the open applications i can access the taskbar as i hover the mouse over itit seems that the taskbar deos show on mouse hover but for some reason it is not able to overlap...
  3. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  4. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  5. Text goes black when I hover my mouse over an icon on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text goes black when I hover my mouse over an icon on my desktop.: The text goes black when I hover my mouse over an icon on my desktop not only that when I go into file explorer and look at files it only shows the picture of the files but no text beside it. Please HELP....
  6. My custom mouse cursor only appears when I hover over a text box

My custom mouse cursor only appears when I hover over a text box: So I recently got a custom mouse cursor and I realized that it only appeared when the mouse was hovering over a text box and when it was hovering over my desktop for example it would revert back to the default cursor. Is there a way I can make it so it will always appear as...
  7. Option text in Settings becomes blurry after a mouse click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option text in Settings becomes blurry after a mouse click: I noticed recently that the Option text in Settings would look sharp and normal before I click on it. Upon a mouse click before releasing the click, the text looks blurry. A few examples below. Before mouse click: https://imgur.com/QGJaRyA https://imgur.com/so310TV After...
  8. Blurry text on some programs/apps until hovered over

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text on some programs/apps until hovered over: I am in need of some help, since a few months ago, I have been having a problem and it is affecting multiple programs like Sony Vegas and Minecraft Launcher. Some of the text in some programs is getting blurred and when I hover over them, it temporarily fixes it, but goes...
  9. Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it)

Windows text is invisible (unless I hover over it): So recently I changed the settings to high contrast colors (From the windows lock screen) but quickly switched back to the normal settings. But after switching back to the normal colors, half the colors are in high contrast and the other half are not. This probably does...
  10. Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them: Will post links to pictures underneath of issue but basically icons started looking weird today on the action centre and the windows bit in the left bottom corner. When I put mouse over them they go back to normal but then weird again. Any help? Thanks 1 2 3 4 104814