Windows 10: Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows

Discus and support Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The text below the icons on my desktop is blurry the icons themself are okay. Also, when I open a window, nothing is there, where there should be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zargon2010, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows

The text below the icons on my desktop is blurry the icons themself are okay. Also, when I open a window, nothing is there, where there should be a list of files, etc. A reboot helps temporarily, but after a while the problem re-occurs. I also cannot open Word Office 2019 from the taskbar. I can open Excel okay. When I open File Explorer, it just opens a blank window, with no text or icons. Thanks for your help!

:)

Zargon2010, Dec 28, 2020

2. Missing Desktop Icon Text

Not sure what happen here. I have scanned this rig with Spybot, SuperAntiSpyware, Combofix, SmitfraudFix, Spyware Doctor, Spyware Terminator and have found nothing.

ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs

as you can see in the pic, the icons are there but the text is missing. I can click on some of the icons, but other ones I click and nothing happens. Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks...

Morrison5891, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Missing Desktop Icon Text

You can't rename or even create new folders, etc ... The icons are there I just took a screenshot to show what I was talking about. The icons are unclickable

Morrison5891, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows

Missing Desktop Icon Text

if they're unclickable...

are you sure someone didn't just get on your PC, name them all blank and put your desktop background as a screenshot of that?

you know, so the icons aren't even there, its just an image?

Mussels, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows

1. Blurry Text on Desktop Icons and missing parts of windows - Similar Threads - Blurry Text Desktop

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  6. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  7. Blurry background text and icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry background text and icons: Hi, After updating to Windows10 version 1909, my desktop background and text become so blurry. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440 with a 144 Hz refresh rate. I have a Gtx 1080 display card and I have installed the latest available driver already. However, when I lower...
  8. Desktop icons missing, Only text showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons missing, Only text showing: I have Three user accounts in my PC and this issue affects two of them My Desktop icons have disappeared and i can only see the Names of each shortcut which i am able to click to open as usual. In Windows Explorer My Navigation Pane is empty and my Libraries icons are...
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Desktop icons blurry Windows 10