Windows 10: blurry text with screen resolution

Discus and support blurry text with screen resolution in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have purchased an LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 5.Something is weird with the screen resolution. The default configuration is 1920x1080 and a 150%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UDANBOMETH, Sep 21, 2021.

1. blurry text with screen resolution

I have purchased an LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 5.Something is weird with the screen resolution. The default configuration is 1920x1080 and a 150% zoom on screen.Seems to be fine, but some text or icons on some apps are blurry or very small. For instance interface on kmplayer setup are blurry.I set the scale and layout to 117% but then everything is too small ...If I change resolutionscale into something different than recommended 150% everything becomes either too small or too blurry...The intel graphics is a Intel HD Graphics 620.I'm getting crazy and can´t understand what's going

:)

UDANBOMETH, Sep 21, 2021
  2. bro67 Win User

win 10 blurry text/screen - new laptop

If you are seeing difference between different programs it is because of your GPU drivers and if you are using the utility. No one else is having this issue. It is always suggested to install the latest GPU driver and software to change settings. Changing the DPI is going to make text blurry. Especially if you have a large screen, which you have not posted what resolution that you are using.

Once again it is not a program problem, it is a GPU driver issue and possibly that your resolution is set too high by what the GPU considers "Native" for the LCD screen.

I have Glaucoma and implanted lenses from Cataracts being removed. I am not seeing anything that you are stating is going on. Even with my reading glasses on, the text on my laptop is not blurry at the "native" resolution of my laptop screen.

bro67, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    win 10 blurry text/screen - new laptop

Screen resolutions are in my System Spec, are native and I'm using up to date drivers. Many people on the Forum report the blurry text problem like these:
    Blurry text
    FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows!

Some fixes are proposed but I don't wish to use 3rd party utilities. There is clearly an issue whether it is due to poorly implmented GPU drivers or Windows 10.

Steve C, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Visha0008 Win User

blurry text with screen resolution

Blurry text in windows 10

Please help me with blurry text issue. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 and i m running dell laptop. I looked around for this issue but none of them helped. As suggested currently i am using 125% setting for dpi, but still the dialogue box looks really
    horrible.

Visha0008, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

blurry text with screen resolution

1. blurry text with screen resolution - Similar Threads - blurry text screen

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  6. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Text: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs561.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38 Hi, I need some help with blurry text across multiple applications, I have clear text on, I have tried to calibrate it multiple times but no...
  7. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  8. Small then blurry resolution with 4K screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Small then blurry resolution with 4K screen: I have a 4K screen operating on Windows 10. On some applications, the windows and text appear extremely small. Looking online, the solution was to turn on comparability mode for Windows 8 and override DPI scaling. Although this fixes the issue of extremely small windows and...
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...