Windows 10: Blurry text

Discus and support Blurry text in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuryanshDwivedi, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Blurry text

When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places.

Thank you

:)

SuryanshDwivedi, Sep 18, 2020

2. Blurry text

I have read many topics and tried some of the methods were suggested. I don't know which one of them actually solved this problem but it doesn't matter because finally, it seems fine now. Anw, you can find all of those methods I've tried here:
    http://moretags.blogspot.com/2015/08...solutions.html
    Hope it helps!

darksoulpart, Sep 18, 2020
  3. captncaps Win User
    Blurry text

I got Windows 10 with OS Build 10586.164. Blurry text issue exists. Confirmed in Chrome, Firefox, Office 2016. Does not seem to exist in Windows Explorer.

Main monitor: 3840x2160 @125%.
    Second monitor: 2560x1600 @100%.

Blurry text occurs on the second monitor. If I set the second monitor to 125% text looks good.

Is the fix (you said it's fixed) from 10576 not included in 10586.164?

captncaps, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Blurry text

Blurry text

Just wow. That guy seems to have copied/pasted my post here above (though he added some pics, let's give that to him).

Jormvngandr, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Blurry text

1. Blurry text - Similar Threads - Blurry text

2. Blurry Text on Windows 10 with new computer & Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry Text on Windows 10 with new computer & Monitor: Hello Community, I am reaching out to you all for some help. My head is spinning trying to fix this blurry text issue in Windows 10. It looks like I am back on a 386 from the 1980s! I've spent the last day reading many threads on different forums surrounding various fixes...
  3. windows 10 Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurry text: Five years later, it is still there. management console blurry [img] [img] Blurry text I noticed that the edit bar of this website is also blurred [img] [img] - - - Updated - - - What has Microsoft been up to in the past five years? 164766
  4. Option text in Settings becomes blurry after a mouse click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Option text in Settings becomes blurry after a mouse click: I noticed recently that the Option text in Settings would look sharp and normal before I click on it. Upon a mouse click before releasing the click, the text looks blurry. A few examples below. Before mouse click: https://imgur.com/QGJaRyA https://imgur.com/so310TV After...
  5. Blurry text fix?

Blurry text fix?: I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move my mouse back over, the text corrects and goes clear again. Any ideas? submitted by /u/happyshelgob [link] [comments]...
  6. Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why is text BLURRY in dialog boxes (laptop only)?: Posting here but not certain that this is a graphics card issue... For some reason, my laptop often shows "non crisp" fonts in pop up / dialogue boxes. See screenshots... would love to solve this and have all text be crisp. This happens only on my laptop (Asus N550JV)....
  7. Blurry text in some apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text in some apps.: I have Windows 10 64 bit Build 2004 with a 1920 x 1080 screen. In some apps Like Bit-defender or Task Manager the text is slightly fuzzy but, in most other apps Chrome, Settings, File explorer etc. the text is fine. I have re-calibrated the screen and checked the resolution...
  8. Blurry text in W10

Blurry text in W10: Hello, im having problem with blurry text on windows 10. Many aplications are blurry like this and when I hover mouse over them it goes from blurry to normal etc. Any idea how to fix that? Already tried to change font size or let the windows fix blurry apps. submitted by...
  9. Text extremely blurry on monitor

Text extremely blurry on monitor: [ATTACH] I just got a 1920x1080 monitor for my 3840x2400 laptop. I have them both set to the recommended resolutions (the ones listed above), and the recommended scaling (100% for the monitor, 300% for the laptop.) All the text on the laptop is extremely crisp, but the...
  10. Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...

Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeSwift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha8ayg/need_help_windows_10_text_is_blurry_and_pixelated/