Windows 10: Blurry Text

Discus and support Blurry Text in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs561.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38 Hi, I need some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WoodyWest, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Blurry Text

Blurry Text pU2kYIdu154G2EpdTa2ZmaWoVSapMwYNtoXzlmFJPTg.jpg

https://preview.redd.it/2bx7hp59gs5...bp&s=116b2b195cafcaddae1f8538e879c5d783033d38

Hi, I need some help with blurry text across multiple applications, I have clear text on, I have tried to calibrate it multiple times but no luck. I have also changed the advanced scaling option for allowing windows to make apps less blurry and no luck again.

It might help to note that I have two monitors on my setup, one being 1080p and the other 2160p.

If you can help I would appreciate it a lot as I have been having this problem for awhile, thanks a lot.

submitted by /u/WoodyWest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WoodyWest, Dec 17, 2020

2. Blurry text

I have read many topics and tried some of the methods were suggested. I don't know which one of them actually solved this problem but it doesn't matter because finally, it seems fine now. Anw, you can find all of those methods I've tried here:
    http://moretags.blogspot.com/2015/08...solutions.html
    Hope it helps!

darksoulpart, Dec 17, 2020
  3. captncaps Win User
    Blurry text

I got Windows 10 with OS Build 10586.164. Blurry text issue exists. Confirmed in Chrome, Firefox, Office 2016. Does not seem to exist in Windows Explorer.

Main monitor: 3840x2160 @125%.
    Second monitor: 2560x1600 @100%.

Blurry text occurs on the second monitor. If I set the second monitor to 125% text looks good.

Is the fix (you said it's fixed) from 10576 not included in 10586.164?

captncaps, Dec 17, 2020
  4. PKE
    pke Win User

Blurry Text

Blurry text

Different scaling levels on monitors causing blurry text seems to be exactly the problem. When I switch both monitors to the same scaling it looks good. 4k on 15inch at 125% is not really usable so I actually lowered resolution to full hd to keep both laptop and external monitor at 125%. Would be nice to have a real fix for that though...

Thema:

Blurry Text

1. Blurry Text - Similar Threads - Blurry Text

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  4. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  6. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  7. Search bar menu goes blurry when text is entered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar menu goes blurry when text is entered: As soon as I type anything into the windows start menu search-bar, the menu goes blurry see screenshot. It is fine when i press the windows button, but as soon as i start syping it blurs. Notice the difference in sharpness between the actual search bar and the menu underneath...
  8. Search bar menu goes blurry when text is entered

Search bar menu goes blurry when text is entered: As soon as I type anything into the windows start menu search-bar, the menu goes blurry see screenshot. It is fine when i press the windows button, but as soon as i start syping it blurs. Notice the difference in sharpness between the actual search bar and the menu underneath...
  9. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....
  10. My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 x64 is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts: My windows is showing random blurry, fuzzy texts especially with web related browsers and applications. I have tried every possible solution like adjusting clear text functions etc. still i am facing this issue....