Windows 10: Blurry Video

Discus and support Blurry Video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vedanthaldia01, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Blurry Video

i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video it becomes a little blur. The quality is not sharp everytime. I downloaded 5 gameplays which were full hd with 60 fps but when i opened those downloaded videos they were a litttle blurry. I downloaded them from Youtube and they were of 1080p with 60fps with no blurr in the video but when i play it on my default windows 10 player they all became blurry. Please help me...

:)

vedanthaldia01, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Bigeddys Win User

Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Videos get blurry

All my videos get enlarged and blurry and I blame the recent update for it.

Wilfrido Lopez, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Blurry Video

Videos are blurry, not all but most of the time in browser

Is it specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    Let us know if it works for you.

Aldrene Mas, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Blurry Video

1. Blurry Video - Similar Threads - Blurry Video

2. lock screen piture is blurry

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen piture is blurry: lock screen picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-piture-is-blurry/928cbb36-84a1-41e1-bb55-43e26c1fa90d
  3. Blurry Zoomed Videos???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry Zoomed Videos???: In the last month or so videos on youtube, facebook appear zoomed and blurry. I have seen fixes saying adjust the Catalyst Control Center but I can't even locate that on my computer......
  4. Videos get blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos get blurry: All my videos get enlarged and blurry and I blame the recent update for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-get-blurry/9b0b54d8-96d8-457d-8592-3d93fef517f7
  5. Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry

Since a simple Windows update all my videos look blurry: So, since a couple of weeks ago the videos on facebook and those I have in my internal storage are blurry. I don´t know what to do. Already tried with Troubleshoting, and Device Manager to search for drivers updates.[ATTACH]...
  6. How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos

How can I fix all of my enlarged and blurry videos: I believe a recent update has messed up my video capabilities. Every video I try to watch is totally enlarged and blurred. How can I fix this? Any and all help appreciated....
  7. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter: I want to record my screen and create tutorials. I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine. Video becomes blurry when exported with highest settings. Following is screenshot of exported video [img] Following is screenshot of the same region using...
  8. Blurry font in All video games, I need the font package for windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry font in All video games, I need the font package for windows 10: I have tried clear type, doing the reinstallation of the font packages, but none of them worked and I still have blurry font in games and it makes it hard to read. IF anyone can upload their font folders I would appreciate it. Because Mine are corrupt. PS: I updated...
  9. Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos: I installed windows 10 directly from microsoft yesterday rather than waiting for it to roll out to me, and as soon as it finished something was wrong. It was set to 1080p but the edges of the screen were cut off and EVERYTHING was blurry as if it were in 420p. I used Catalyst...
  10. Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem: I have an HP 850G1 laptop PC, 16GB of RAM running Windows 10 on a domain, Intel display adapter, dual monitor setup on a desktop. Second monitor is plugged into the VGA port on the HP port replicator. After using the PC for a bit every day, I try to bring up a program...