Windows 10: Blurry welcome screen

Discus and support Blurry welcome screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After updating to win 1903 update, immediately after welcome screen appears, picture turns blurry. Never did it before update. HELP please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by OldRobbie, Jun 9, 2019.

1. OldRobbie Win User

Blurry welcome screen

After updating to win 1903 update, immediately after welcome screen appears, picture turns blurry. Never did it before update. HELP please

:)

OldRobbie, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Bigeddys Win User
    Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Jun 9, 2019
  4. RKelley18 Win User

Blurry welcome screen

Blurry Screen

I have my laptop (Asus X553MA) connected to my Vizio TV, nut the tv is extremely blurry. Any suggestions, as I am new to Windows 10.

RKelley18, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Blurry welcome screen

1. Blurry welcome screen - Similar Threads - Blurry welcome screen

2. Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  3. Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome Screen: how can I reduce the time that the welcome screen is displayed when I start up my computer? By "welcome screen" I mean the screen that just shows my user ID and "Welcome"? It is on for FAR TOO LONG and no keystrokes will remove it!! It SO annoying.!...
  4. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  5. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  6. Blurry Welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry Welcome screen: I have a blurry welcome screen after having AT&T work on my pc, at the of the repair when they had me reboot my pc my, at first it flash on for a few seconds and then it when right to blurry it did that for a few times then it when blurry and it has stayed like that. Any help...
  7. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  8. Windows 10 1903 Welcome Screen Blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 Welcome Screen Blurry: Sujata Moktan – The following update did not work, Press Windows key + R key. Type “devmgmt,msc” and click OK. Expand Display Adapter. Double-click on the Graphics Card. (Intel ® HD Graphics) In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update Driver. Restart the...
  9. Welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen?: How do insert an image to fill the 'empty' default circle on my Welcome screen? Lisa HSJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen/d916a12b-61ba-4cfb-aec0-db319311f4e0
  10. Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Welcome screen: *Confused Please help an old fella , how do i get rid of all these welcome screens when i am getting my pc ready ?? windows 10 ty 91215

Users found this page by searching for:

1. welcome screen blurry windows 10

2. welcome screen is blurred

3. blurry screen

4. fix blurry welcome screen,
  5. welcome screen picture blurred,
  6. windows 10 welcome screen blurred,
  7. welcome screen picture is blurred,
  8. how to make welcome screen in win 10 not blurry,
  9. when tuning on my computer why does the startup screen go out of focus,
  10. Fix Blurie Welcome Screen,
  11. fix blur welcome screen,