Windows 10: Blurry Zoomed Videos???

Discus and support Blurry Zoomed Videos??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the last month or so videos on youtube, facebook appear zoomed and blurry. I have seen fixes saying adjust the Catalyst Control Center but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PerryWaggener, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Blurry Zoomed Videos???

In the last month or so videos on youtube, facebook appear zoomed and blurry. I have seen fixes saying adjust the Catalyst Control Center but I can't even locate that on my computer...

:)

PerryWaggener, Jan 5, 2019

2. Videos are blurry, not all but most of the time in browser

Trying to view videos in explorer, google, or bing a lot of the videos are blurry as if it were super zoomed. Not all videos are like this, but most are, not sure if there is a setting that need to be adjusted?

RodneyBingham, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Applications become blurry with 100% and 125% display zoom

I'm not sure if this is for the Graphics Card forum, but it seemed like the closest topic to my problem. I have my laptop on a 1920x1080 resolution and Windows 10 recommends using 125% zoom on my display. However, it makes some applications blurry. I tried switching to 100% zoom and it made different applications blurry, but made the blurry ones in 125% normal. Is there anyway to somehow make the zoom in between 100% and 125% (the zoom bar doesn't allow it)? This problem is very annoying because switching between zoom settings fixes one application then harms another.

Thanks

Chief Furor, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Blurry Zoomed Videos???

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Blurry Zoomed Videos???

1. Blurry Zoomed Videos??? - Similar Threads - Blurry Zoomed Videos

2. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  3. Videos Zoom

Videos Zoom: About 50% of the time when I play a video, it is zoomed in to the middle with bad resoultion. I have followed every single guide I can find online and I cannot find anything. Im not on a laptop also. I have gone into power options, updatated drivers, reset my computer....
  4. Desktop is zoomed in and distorted / blurry

Desktop is zoomed in and distorted / blurry: Everything was fine when i went to best last night. Upon restarting my PC today, everything was zoomed in slightly. Now my image is zoomed in, resulting in a reduction of screen size of about 1/3 the size of the smallest taskbar. This is accompanied by a slight blur /...
  5. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry: when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this happening on my computer screen...
  6. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  7. Blurry Video

Blurry Video: i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video it becomes a little blur. The quality is not sharp everytime. I downloaded 5 gameplays which were full hd with 60 fps but when...
  8. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  9. Zoomed in videos

Zoomed in videos: Dear Windows, since a few weeks ago my computer started zooming in all the videos I watch; videos from Youtube, Instagram, Twitch streams and also the videos I have on my PC. They are zoomed in an they are grey and white. But this is just when my charging cable is plugged in...
  10. video zoomed in

video zoomed in: Suddenly my computer is playing all video zoomed way in. I have read several posts and can not resolve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-zoomed-in/899fc4ad-c6f6-4556-802e-54ea8146d469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos are zoomed in and blurry

2. blurry video on zoom

3. how to i fix blurry enlarged videos

4. youtube videos zoomed in and blurry