Windows 10: Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity

Discus and support Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been losing all Network Connectivity recently and the error cannot be fixed by running the Troubleshooting tool. Have tried to Reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WimalSamarasinghe, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity

I have been losing all Network Connectivity recently and the error cannot be fixed by running the Troubleshooting tool.

Have tried to Reset the Network Adapter but I have been getting a blue screen during the restart.

No new software has been installed, so I can't guess what might be causing this error.

Could you please suggest how I might identify the cause of the error?

:)

WimalSamarasinghe, Jan 29, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jan 29, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity

1. Bluscreen after loss of Network Connectivity - Similar Threads - Bluscreen loss Network

2. Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.: Hi,Our devices are experiencing random disconnects on a particular wifi network.The devices are Lenovo and HP 450 laptops, Windows 11, latest drivers, and devices are managed via Intune.It happens only on that network; connectivity on any other network is fine.What can be the...
  3. Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.: Hi,Our devices are experiencing random disconnects on a particular wifi network.The devices are Lenovo and HP 450 laptops, Windows 11, latest drivers, and devices are managed via Intune.It happens only on that network; connectivity on any other network is fine.What can be the...
  4. Loss of Networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Networking: My PC is less than 2 months old and I have been losing networking. It is connected to my router by WI-FI and I do not lose internet ability in any way. My HP laptop is normally seen by the other devices connected to the router some Wi-Fi some direct connected. Every so...
  5. Loss of Networking

Loss of Networking: My PC is less than 2 months old and I have been losing networking. It is connected to my router by WI-FI and I do not lose internet ability in any way. My HP laptop is normally seen by the other devices connected to the router some Wi-Fi some direct connected. Every so...
  6. Random Loss of Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Loss of Network: Hello, I hope somebody can help me with this very strange issue with one laptop running Windows 11.Randomly, though about 10-15 times a day it will lose connection to the server. The WiFi is still showing as connected but it will no longer be able to access any mapped drives...
  7. Random Loss of Network

Random Loss of Network: Hello, I hope somebody can help me with this very strange issue with one laptop running Windows 11.Randomly, though about 10-15 times a day it will lose connection to the server. The WiFi is still showing as connected but it will no longer be able to access any mapped drives...
  8. Odd Bluscreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Odd Bluscreens: Hello and thanks in advance. I have two minidump files I would like to send you. I do get erratic random BSODs from time to time and held myself from sending these but getting tired of it so here we go. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhjDH6N7c5McpQLE_ZA7SlhQw-Mt There are two...
  9. Network Loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Loss: Win 10 Home was just installed on the church computer and the 5G network does not show up. Two 2.4G networks show up and connect. Control Panel does not show the 5G, just all 2.4Gs. The 5G network is active and connects to other computers, also my cell phone connects. How do...
  10. Frequent Network Connection Loss and Dropout

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequent Network Connection Loss and Dropout: Hello everyone, For the past couple weeks now, ever since I have updated to this version of windows 10: Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134, I have been experiencing a network issue that completely has me baffled. At a random instance, my computer's network would freeze,...