Windows 10: blutooth and zoom

Discus and support blutooth and zoom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please solve my problem. Whenever im connecting my mivi wireless thunderbeats earphones during zoom meetings my zoom stops responding.Then im being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aditya Singh22, Dec 13, 2020.

1. blutooth and zoom

Please solve my problem. Whenever im connecting my mivi wireless thunderbeats earphones during zoom meetings my zoom stops responding.Then im being forced to close it.As soon as i disconnect my blutooth my zoom starts working properly.Please help me.

:)

Aditya Singh22, Dec 13, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    zoom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to get audio in Zoom. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Zoom article

Testing computer or device audio
    and see if that helps.

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the
    Zoom support team
    for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 13, 2020
  4. blutooth and zoom

Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

blutooth and zoom

1. blutooth and zoom - Similar Threads - blutooth zoom

2. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  3. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  4. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  5. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  6. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  7. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  8. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  10. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...