Windows 10: Blutooth disappeared

Discus and support Blutooth disappeared in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear sir/Madam After receiveing an update of microsoft windows 10 on my tablet( Lenovo idealpad Mix 320) , in Blutooth page of my computer the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HosseinAhrari, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Blutooth disappeared

Dear sir/Madam

After receiveing an update of microsoft windows 10 on my tablet( Lenovo idealpad Mix 320) , in Blutooth page of my computer the function : send and receive files disappeared and after that I can't work with Blutooth . What was happened? Can I receieve a help?

thanks

:)

HosseinAhrari, Oct 10, 2018

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Blutooth disappeared

Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Blutooth disappeared

1. Blutooth disappeared - Similar Threads - Blutooth disappeared

2. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  3. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  4. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  5. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  6. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  8. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  9. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

10. blutooth icon disappears

blutooth icon disappears: I am using lenovo ideapad gaming 3i, my blutooth icon disappears from the action centre often , when i ran a troubleshoot it is showing that my device dont have blutooth capability but once i restart my lap everything is normal and blutooth appears, i have this problem after...