Windows 10: blutooth headphones not working with new drivers

Discus and support blutooth headphones not working with new drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; as above some programs will not use my headphones but go direct to my speakers, with no volume control available. help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by r paulmillam, Dec 19, 2019.

1. blutooth headphones not working with new drivers

as above some programs will not use my headphones but go direct to my speakers, with no volume control available.

help please.

:)

r paulmillam, Dec 19, 2019

2. blutooth driver is not working

blutooth driver is not working

IdrisBadshah, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 19, 2019
  4. blutooth headphones not working with new drivers

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

blutooth headphones not working with new drivers

1. blutooth headphones not working with new drivers - Similar Threads - blutooth headphones working

2. Blutooth not working!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth not working!!!: Since these past few days my blutooth wasn't working, it would disconnect on it own and then stop working entirely. After watching few videos and internet i deleted my blutooth driver hoping that when i restart my computer it will automatically download it again but it didn't...
  3. Blutooth not working!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blutooth not working!!!: Since these past few days my blutooth wasn't working, it would disconnect on it own and then stop working entirely. After watching few videos and internet i deleted my blutooth driver hoping that when i restart my computer it will automatically download it again but it didn't...
  4. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  5. Sound crack when using blutooth headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound crack when using blutooth headphone: Whenever I turn on my laptop the sound is clear for few hours. But after few hours the sound starts to crack. The same issue I face multiple times a day. There is no such issue when I disconnect the bluetooth and listen to system's speaker. It gets resolved only when I...
  6. Blutooth mouse not detected - other blutooth detected and work.

Blutooth mouse not detected - other blutooth detected and work.: My Microsoft mouse is not detected, as if it does not exist. In another device it works perfectly. Note other blutooth devices work normally. I have searched here, and all the answers are useless "reinstall driver" already did "try manufacturer driver" It's Microsoft.......
  7. blutooth

blutooth: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? my laptop model is lenovo t530 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/74107bc2-ed0a-4f22-a4d9-fae064f04e1d
  8. blutooth driver

blutooth driver: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? i have a lenovo t530 thinkoad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-driver/4cd8724f-86c3-4b44-962f-792fb5a5df40
  9. blutooth driver is not working

blutooth driver is not working: blutooth driver is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-driver-is-not-working/56097e82-111e-4eab-99ef-ed78eef3f67c
  10. JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone

JVC S190BT Blutooth headphone: I have a Lenovo Yoga computer with win10 and JVC S190BT Bluetooth headphone. I was listening music on my headphone, after I updated my bios, a problem occurred. I can pair my headphone and it connects too. it looks ok however I can not choose my headphone for output device on...