Windows 10: blutooth icon disappears

Discus and support blutooth icon disappears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using lenovo ideapad gaming 3i, my blutooth icon disappears from the action centre often , when i ran a troubleshoot it is showing that my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhinavManoj1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. blutooth icon disappears

I am using lenovo ideapad gaming 3i, my blutooth icon disappears from the action centre often , when i ran a troubleshoot it is showing that my device dont have blutooth capability but once i restart my lap everything is normal and blutooth appears, i have this problem after a sleep or somtimes i dont know.

:)

AbhinavManoj1, Nov 26, 2020

2. Blutooth disappeared

Dear sir/Madam

After receiveing an update of microsoft windows 10 on my tablet( Lenovo idealpad Mix 320) , in Blutooth page of my computer the function : send and receive files disappeared and after that I can't work with Blutooth . What was happened? Can I receieve a
    help?

thanks

HosseinAhrari, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Nov 26, 2020
  4. blutooth icon disappears

Icons have disappeared

Hi Robert,

Missing icons after a recent Windows update can be due to the changes made in your PC Settings while updating.
    Before we proceed with any troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you make sure that
    Show Desktop icons is enabled. Here's how:

• Right-click on the empty area on your desktop.
    • Choose View and you should see Show Desktop icons option.
    • Try checking and unchecking Show Desktop icons option a few times but remember to leave this option checked.

Should the issue persists, you can turn off tablet mode. Windows 10 is designed to work with touchscreen devices and touchscreen monitors and it comes with tablet mode that optimizes Windows 10 for touchscreen devices. apparently using tablet mode can sometimes
    cause your icons to disappear so let’s see how we can turn off tablet mode. Follow the steps below to turn off tablet mode:

• Open Settings > System and choose Tablet mode from the left.
    • Locate the Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet and set it to off.
    • Your desktop icons should now appear. If that doesn’t work, try turning on and off Tablet mode a few times.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

blutooth icon disappears

1. blutooth icon disappears - Similar Threads - blutooth icon disappears

2. blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blutooth: i have this same problem on desktop with windows 11 and i dont even have the option too turn off or on my youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/d06ad2c1-b68e-4bbe-9119-6bced191c44c
  3. blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blutooth: i have this same problem on desktop with windows 11 and i dont even have the option too turn off or on my youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/d06ad2c1-b68e-4bbe-9119-6bced191c44c
  4. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  5. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  6. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. blutooth

blutooth: How to reinstall Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10? my laptop model is lenovo t530 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth/74107bc2-ed0a-4f22-a4d9-fae064f04e1d
  8. Blutooth

Blutooth: Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help....
  9. no blutooth

no blutooth: there is no Bluetooth turn on/ off option when go into device manager there is no Bluetooth listed don't know if my PC has bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-blutooth/f5a3f3fe-cb39-4ae8-81ef-b0fdadeaaed6
  10. Blutooth disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blutooth disappeared: Dear sir/Madam After receiveing an update of microsoft windows 10 on my tablet( Lenovo idealpad Mix 320) , in Blutooth page of my computer the function : send and receive files disappeared and after that I can't work with Blutooth . What was happened? Can I receieve a help?...