Windows 10: Blutooth just "gone"

Discus and support Blutooth just "gone" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello friends, on my Win 10 Lenovo Legion Y540 the Bluetooth, while it was working previously, just disappeared. The laptop came with integrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mriver, Mar 11, 2020.

1. mriver Win User

Blutooth just "gone"

Hello friends,
    on my Win 10 Lenovo Legion Y540 the Bluetooth, while it was working previously, just disappeared. The laptop came with integrated Bluetooth 5.0. Nowhere it should normally appear I can turn it on or off (see screenshot 26, 27). In the Device Manager I had to select the option "show hidden devices" in order to see Bluetooth. As seen in screenshot 28 I am not being presented with the options enable device/disable device no matter which of the Bluetooth subentities I right-click. What I can imagine is that I right-clicked on the Bluetooth icon (which is now missing) in the bottom right pop up menu (see screenshot 29) in order to turn Bluetooth off but instead somehow disabled it all together. Pls help!

:)

mriver, Mar 11, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Blutooth just "gone"

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Blutooth just "gone"

1. Blutooth just "gone" - Similar Threads - Blutooth gone

2. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  3. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  4. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  5. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  6. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  8. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  9. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. help me to enable my blutooth option .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me to enable my blutooth option .: im using lenova g50 with AMD processor and just now i updated the os to windows 10 from 8, after this uppdate i coudnt find my blutooth option .after checking with updates it says evey driver is up to date.help me to enable my blutooth ....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no blutooth icon and no blutooth switch