Windows 10: Blutooth just "gone"

Discus and support Blutooth just "gone" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello friends, on my Win 10 Lenovo Legion Y540 the Bluetooth, while it was working previously, just disappeared. The laptop came with integrated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mriver, Mar 11, 2020.

1. mriver Win User

Blutooth just "gone"

Hello friends,
    on my Win 10 Lenovo Legion Y540 the Bluetooth, while it was working previously, just disappeared. The laptop came with integrated Bluetooth 5.0. Nowhere it should normally appear I can turn it on or off (see screenshot 26, 27). In the Device Manager I had to select the option "show hidden devices" in order to see Bluetooth. As seen in screenshot 28 I am not being presented with the options enable device/disable device no matter which of the Bluetooth subentities I right-click. What I can imagine is that I right-clicked on the Bluetooth icon (which is now missing) in the bottom right pop up menu (see screenshot 29) in order to turn Bluetooth off but instead somehow disabled it all together. Pls help!

:)

mriver, Mar 11, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Blutooth just "gone"

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Blutooth just "gone"

1. Blutooth just "gone" - Similar Threads - Blutooth gone

2. Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...: Hi Forum, I have a Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' keyboard, mouse, number pad, dongle model L5V-0000?. I have downloaded the driver for Windows 10 64-bit. Bluetooth is enabled on my laptop. The keyboard and mouse display ready to pair. However, I cannot find a...
  3. blutooth installment

blutooth installment: I followed instructions on how to fix blutooth but turns out I don't have it. heres the model of my pc if u can help me install it Predator G3610 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-installment/7eaa327d-06d0-4fbd-9f63-e8e678186a38
  4. I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.

I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.: It worked before and I tried to upload new drivers so I think it might be an update or something affecting it. I can pair it to other devices, just not my laptop. Any Ideas? Happened before Christmas but just now trying to find out why...
  5. How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition

How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition: Hello, and HNY! I would greatly appreciate feedback on how to install the necessary drivers for Bluetooth capability on my computer. It is a Hewlett Packard PC that has Windows 10 Home edition. It's a fairly new computer, and I tried accessing Bluetooth on the device,,...
  6. there is no blutooth in my pc

there is no blutooth in my pc: I want to know that is there blutooth in my pc ? is there then how can I use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-blutooth-in-my-pc/c22ba1e6-5784-4f37-a9f3-d9605a5de4c0
  7. blutooth headphones not working with new drivers

blutooth headphones not working with new drivers: as above some programs will not use my headphones but go direct to my speakers, with no volume control available. help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-headphones-not-working-with-new-drivers/54855ff8-b6ee-4e20-abf4-ef89be371d4b
  8. deactive blutooth

deactive blutooth: Hi The Bluetooth power-off button goes off every now and then, and Bluetooth devices are cut off! Please help fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactive-blutooth/66c44e48-994a-4910-95a5-e27b188b24e1
  9. Windows 10 update deleted blutooth on my computer

Windows 10 update deleted blutooth on my computer: Hello! Today I updated my Windows 10, because it said it needed a update, normal stuff. Then when I had updated and restarted my computer. The function to turn on blutooth had disappeared, so I went searching on the internet to find a solution. Then I ran a problem...
  10. blutooth driver is not working

blutooth driver is not working: blutooth driver is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-driver-is-not-working/56097e82-111e-4eab-99ef-ed78eef3f67c