Windows 10: Blutooth Pairing

Discus and support Blutooth Pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I paired my bt speaker but audio still comes from cpu, not speaker. How do I get the paired speaker to play instead of the internal speakers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisHolt2, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Blutooth Pairing

I paired my bt speaker but audio still comes from cpu, not speaker. How do I get the paired speaker to play instead of the internal speakers?

:)

ChrisHolt2, Jan 5, 2019

2. MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 blutooth audio not streaming to Showermate blutooth speaker!

I've an older tiny Blutooth USB adapter which installed fine with generic windows driver. I paired Blutooth speaker called Showermate, however no audio is streaming to the device even though they are paired.

I tried to update blutooth driver and it said the best driver is already installed.

I also tried removing the device in computer, both the blutooth adapter and also the blutooth device in the setting.

I had to reinstall Windows 10.

I was able to stream audio via blutooth device before, but now I can't do it. I don't know why!

When I went to Device Manager in Windows, the manufacturer of the tiny USB Blutooth adapter is Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.

Windows10 Blutooth, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Blutooth Pairing

Kyocera DuraXV will not pair

Hi Bob,

Bluetooth lets users connect all kinds of wireless devices with a Windows 10 PC. Pairing issues may arise due to incompatible or incorrect device drivers, as well as improper configuration settings on your computer and Bluetooth setup. For us to properly
    point out what's causing it, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when attempting to pair your phone?
    • Have you checked if you can successfully pair another device on your Windows 10 computer?
    • How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you also checked for the latest drivers on your computer's manufacturer's website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. This built-in tool will allow you to diagnose and resolve concerns involving your hardware and devices. The steps are as follows:

• Type Troubleshooting using Windows Search.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View All under the Control Panel Home.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Blutooth Pairing

1. Blutooth Pairing - Similar Threads - Blutooth Pairing

2. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  3. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  4. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have paired my blutooth earbuds with my pc, running windows 10, but they won't play music...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have paired my blutooth earbuds with my pc, running windows 10, but they won't play music...: I have paired my blutooth earbuds with my pc, running windows 10, but they won't play music or sound. They are showing up as connected in Settings but no sound is coming out. They are GCBIG Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones and they work perfectly on my iPhone but I...
  6. I have paired my blutooth earbuds with my pc, running windows 10, but they won't play music...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have paired my blutooth earbuds with my pc, running windows 10, but they won't play music...: I have paired my blutooth earbuds with my pc, running windows 10, but they won't play music or sound. They are showing up as connected in Settings but no sound is coming out. They are GCBIG Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones and they work perfectly on my iPhone but I...
  7. I have paired my blutooth earbuds with my pc, running windows 10, but they won't play music...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only

my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only: my blutooth headphone paired with my surface pro X but sound comes thru speaker only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-blutooth-headphone-paired-with-my-surface-pro-x/5c648394-a72c-4c78-8457-c359fea5049a
  9. Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...: Hi Forum, I have a Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' keyboard, mouse, number pad, dongle model L5V-0000?. I have downloaded the driver for Windows 10 64-bit. Bluetooth is enabled on my laptop. The keyboard and mouse display ready to pair. However, I cannot find a...
  10. I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.

I can no longer pair my JVC blutooth headset to my HP laptop using MS10.: It worked before and I tried to upload new drivers so I think it might be an update or something affecting it. I can pair it to other devices, just not my laptop. Any Ideas? Happened before Christmas but just now trying to find out why...