Windows 10: Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop

Discus and support Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After may update my laptop can not fine other blutooth device. Can not receive a file or not sent a file. I try many way like uninstall, all blutooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by umeshgohain, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop

After may update my laptop can not fine other blutooth device. Can not receive a file or not sent a file. I try many way like uninstall, all blutooth services are work properly. Plz help

:)

umeshgohain, Aug 4, 2020
  2. cgrim1985 Win User

Problem with blutooth on laptop

My laptop has a Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 adpator that seem to keep having problems. I will use it to link to wireless earbuds to listen to music then when I go to link it up again the bluetooth icon is missing from the system tray, I go into setting then Bluetooth & Other Devices, find my wireless earbud, but it says Bluetooth is turned off. I go into Device Manager and under the status section of the Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 adpator is says "This device cannot start. (Code 10), An attempt was made to access an exiting process, I have updated the driver and the problem reoccurs, I can uninstall it and retart the computer which reinstalls the driver, but the problem reoccurs, help!

Windows version 2004 (Build: 19041.388)

Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop [​IMG]

cgrim1985, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Blutooth

Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help.

umeshgohain, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop

upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10

After upgrading laptop Sony VAIO SVE14137CN from windows 8.1 to windows 10, Blue tooth is not working:

• After scan the android device is paired and connected.
    • Files are sent from Laptop and received in the android phone perfectly.
    • BUT Laptop does not receive the file sent from the other device. Message Displayed on the sending device says "Connection failed-File transfer failed".
    As advised by Sony Community driver was re installed and also updated, but the transfer through Bluetooth did not resolve.

Kindly, advise for steps to resolve the issue.

Narendra Lal

narendralal, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop

1. Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop - Similar Threads - Blutooth problem update

2. problem with adding blutooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with adding blutooth device.: I have removed my mouse unconciously.I cant find that now.. please help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adding-blutooth-device/b4cdf6fc-d4fc-4208-ba51-6a08cdf92f01
  3. problem with adding blutooth device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with adding blutooth device.: I have removed my mouse unconciously.I cant find that now.. please help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adding-blutooth-device/b4cdf6fc-d4fc-4208-ba51-6a08cdf92f01
  4. problem with adding blutooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blutooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blutooth: I have windows10. My Bluetooth is suddenly missing. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling drivers and also the process of service app. But it is not fixed. What shall I do now ?...
  6. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  7. blutooth problem

blutooth problem: my device windows 10 does not show blutooth in laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-problem/78c30efe-9508-4827-bb28-9183f71a75c5
  8. Problem with blutooth on laptop

Problem with blutooth on laptop: My laptop has a Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 adpator that seem to keep having problems. I will use it to link to wireless earbuds to listen to music then when I go to link it up again the bluetooth icon is missing from the system tray, I go into setting then Bluetooth & Other...
  9. Problem with Windows version 2004 and Sony VAIO Laptop

Problem with Windows version 2004 and Sony VAIO Laptop: I have three Sony VAIO laptops, model SVT151190X. All have a Pioneer blu-ray drive read/write capability, model BDR-UD02. The laptops are about 6 or 7 years old. I added RAM and changed all over to SSD drives a couple years ago, and they all work great. Windows version...
  10. blutooth range problem

blutooth range problem: when I connect my ps4 controller it used to work fine from far away but know the range is poor now I have to put the controller on top of my laptop to it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-range-problem/a933ae3d-b6e5-4dcd-a1e8-a7a82faaedc6