Windows 10: blutooth problem

Discus and support blutooth problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my device windows 10 does not show blutooth in laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chandan mishra, Aug 19, 2020.

1. blutooth problem

my device windows 10 does not show blutooth in laptop?

:)

chandan mishra, Aug 19, 2020

2. blutooth problem

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have to made any changes on your pc prior to this issue?
    I suggest you refer the article under, "troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories" and follow the steps from the below link.

Click here

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 19, 2020
  3. RamuRamu7 Win User
    blutooth problem

My nokia e7's blutooth and wifi signal receptions are very weak like the blutooth wont get over a meter and the wifi some 5 meters. Whats the problem and is there any solution?

RamuRamu7, Aug 19, 2020
  4. blutooth problem

blutooth conectivity problem

Hi

I am shohan. I am using Lumia 640 xl. I face problem connecting my beats - monster replica blutooth headset. I can't find this blutooth headset on blutooth setings. I try all possible way. But it does work.

Please advise me on this regards.

I am in Bangladesh.

Samiul AlamShohan, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

blutooth problem

1. blutooth problem - Similar Threads - blutooth problem

2. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  3. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  4. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. problem with adding blutooth device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with adding blutooth device.: I have removed my mouse unconciously.I cant find that now.. please help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adding-blutooth-device/b4cdf6fc-d4fc-4208-ba51-6a08cdf92f01
  6. problem with adding blutooth device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with adding blutooth device.: I have removed my mouse unconciously.I cant find that now.. please help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adding-blutooth-device/b4cdf6fc-d4fc-4208-ba51-6a08cdf92f01
  7. problem with adding blutooth device.

8. Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop

Blutooth problem after update on vaio laptop: After may update my laptop can not fine other blutooth device. Can not receive a file or not sent a file. I try many way like uninstall, all blutooth services are work properly. Plz help...
  9. Problem with blutooth on laptop

Problem with blutooth on laptop: My laptop has a Realtek Bluetooth 4.2 adpator that seem to keep having problems. I will use it to link to wireless earbuds to listen to music then when I go to link it up again the bluetooth icon is missing from the system tray, I go into setting then Bluetooth & Other...
  10. blutooth range problem

blutooth range problem: when I connect my ps4 controller it used to work fine from far away but know the range is poor now I have to put the controller on top of my laptop to it to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blutooth-range-problem/a933ae3d-b6e5-4dcd-a1e8-a7a82faaedc6