Windows 10: Blutooth

Discus and support Blutooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by umeshgohain, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Blutooth

Afer may 2020 update my laptop blutooth working stop. other blutooth devices not find my laptop even my laptop blutooth is on. Alos my laptop not find other blutooth devices. I update all blutooth drivers in my laptop. Even it not working for me. Plz help.

:)

umeshgohain, Jul 18, 2020

2. Blutooth not recognised

I did as you said.The phone identifies the laptop now,and it also pairs.It shows as "connected" in bright blue.Blutooth icon on phone is white.
    But,after 2-3 seconds,it turns into off color saying "not connected".Blutooth icon on phone is off color.
    when trying to share from phone disregarding that,I was unable to scroll the list of devices.

Eranga Hansaja, Jul 18, 2020
  3. MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES

MY BLUTOOTH DRIVE IS NOT PAIRING TO SPEAKER BLUTOOTH DEVIES MY BLUTOOTH DRVIVE VERSION-Intel-3160-7260-3165-7265-8260-8265-Bluetooth-Driver_66VRV_WIN_20.10.0.0_A00

JAY RAM KUMARMUKHIYA, Jul 18, 2020
  4. RamuRamu7 Win User

Blutooth

blutooth problem

My nokia e7's blutooth and wifi signal receptions are very weak like the blutooth wont get over a meter and the wifi some 5 meters. Whats the problem and is there any solution?

RamuRamu7, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Blutooth

1. Blutooth - Similar Threads - Blutooth

2. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  3. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  4. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  5. laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...

laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx...: laptop của tôi bị đơ vài giây khi ngắt kết nối blutooth acer nitro 5 tiger i5 12500h rtx 3050ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-c%E1%BB%A7a-t%C3%B4i-b%E1%BB%8B/649c457b-5053-466e-b263-822fdd3f0b58
  6. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  7. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability: I love when nonsense like this inexplicably happens in 2023. Absolutely unacceptable. I made sure to update my blutooth driver or whatever. I tried to restart the blutooth support device in services.msc and changed the startup type to automatic. I uninstalled the blutooth...
  8. Computer suddenly doesn't have blutooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...
  10. Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my blutooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re instal so...: Problem with my Bluetooth hearing aid that have paired and worked. I decided to re install so asked my windows to forget the device . Now it will not find my hearing aids when I run add blue tooth devices I can not see them in the forgotten list...