Windows 10: BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC

Discus and support BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a BM 800 condenser mic.In the manual,it says it work alone if I use a desktop computer.But when I plugged in to 3.5 mm jack to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OkkarMin, Apr 9, 2020.

1. OkkarMin Win User

BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC

I just bought a BM 800 condenser mic.In the manual,it says it work alone if I use a desktop computer.But when I plugged in to 3.5 mm jack to use,windows can't detect at all.But when I use with USB adapterwhich included in the package,they says its for laptop computer it works,but the voice is too quiet.Quiet as hell.Why can't my PC detect it.Can anyone explain??My research on Youtube and google say,condenser mic needPhantom power supply.Is it true?But the manual say I can use it alone directly. Or do I need to update drivers? If so,can you drop a link? I have tried,but still not working. :"

My specs are

CPU- i5 9400F

Motherboard- Aorus B365M Elite

GPU - GTX 1660 Ti

RAM - 16 GB

:)

OkkarMin, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Nick Dich Win User

Condenser Microphone not working

Hi,

It is a fact that condenser microphones need its own power source to operate properly. Although you have stated on your post that it worked before using an old power supply and/or even the newer one, it might still relate to the device's capability to properly
    power up, due to what you have stated that it is not detected by the computer at all. We also don't think that the graphics card might cause this issue as the graphics and sound drivers are totally different from each other and it should not mess up each other.

Moving forward, we need to ask you the following questions so we can isolate the root cause of this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to connect your BM 800 to different audio ports on your computer?
    • Have you tried to use both your old and newer power supply?
    • Have you tried to connect any other audio peripherals (i.e. earphones, headset with mic, speakers, etc.) to your computer to check if the audio ports doesn't have any issues?
    • Have you tried to use your BM 800 to other computer to isolate if the condenser microphone is the one having issues?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Apr 9, 2020
  3. MNA2 Win User
    Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

MNA2, Apr 9, 2020
  4. BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC

Condenser Mic Setup. Windows not detecting it.

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Newer 700 condenser microphone to use in recording and a syba usb audio adapter to power it. My computer registers that there is the usb adapter plugged in however it cannot find the drivers to update it and my computer doesn't register
    my mic at all. I think part of the problem is that the syba soundcard is a usb 2.0 device and my laptop has all 3.0 ports. Does anyone have any ideas of what might fix this?

LoganWatrud, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC

1. BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC - Similar Threads - 800 Condenser Mic

2. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  3. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.: Hello,A year ago, I bought a condenser microphone, and at first it was working fine. I stopped using it for a few months, recently, I started using it, but in vain, windows is not accepting the device, it is not showing in the control panel etc, I've tried uninstalling...
  4. Windows is not accepting Condenser mic setup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bm 800 setup on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bm 800 setup on Windows 10?: Hello, i ordered a microphone and i'm trying to set it up on my computer but it's not working. would be very helpful if you could help me out Bm 800 einrichten an Windows 10?
  6. BM-800 Mic recognized as "USB pnp Sound Device"

BM-800 Mic recognized as "USB pnp Sound Device": I've seen multiple people ask this question on here but have not gotten a clear answer so here goes. I have a BM-800 Condenser Mic. I can plug it in through 3.5 mm jack, and it works and I can adjust the levels and enhancements and such and it's perfect. Except for the...
  7. Microfono condensador BM-800 no me funciona en windows 10

Microfono condensador BM-800 no me funciona en windows 10: Tengo un microfono condensador BM-800 y una targ. de sonido usb al momento de conectarlo a mi pc windows 10 al momento de grabr me grab un ruido de estatica muy molesto.. como un chillido...
  8. Microfono condensador BM-800 no me funciona en windows 10

Microfono condensador BM-800 no me funciona en windows 10: Tengo un microfono condensador BM-800 y una targ. de sonido usb (3D Sound) al momento de conectarlo a mi pc windows 10 al momento de grabar me graba un ruido de estatica muy molesto.. como un chillido...
  9. Microfono condensador BM-800 no me funciona en window 10

Microfono condensador BM-800 no me funciona en window 10: Tengo un microfono condensador BM-800 y una targeta de sonido usb al momento de conectarlo a mi pc window 10 al momento de grabar me graba un ruido de estatica muy molesto.. como un chillido...
  10. Microfono condensador BM-800

Microfono condensador BM-800: Tengo un microfono condensador BM-800 y una targeta de sonido usb al momento de conectarlo a mi pc window 10 al momento de grabar me graba un ruido de estatica muy molesto.. como un chillido...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver microphone bm 800

2. bm800 professional studio microphone not detected