Windows 10: BM-800 Mic recognized as "USB pnp Sound Device"

Discus and support BM-800 Mic recognized as "USB pnp Sound Device" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've seen multiple people ask this question on here but have not gotten a clear answer so here goes. I have a BM-800 Condenser Mic. I can plug it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lunar_rev, May 22, 2020.

1. lunar_rev Win User

BM-800 Mic recognized as "USB pnp Sound Device"

I've seen multiple people ask this question on here but have not gotten a clear answer so here goes.

I have a BM-800 Condenser Mic. I can plug it in through 3.5 mm jack, and it works and I can adjust the levels and enhancements and such and it's perfect. Except for the quality. It's awful. So, I try to plug in through USB and use the soundcard. It becomes so quiet it can't even really pick up my voice and the options for mic boost and enhancements disappear and it becomes recognized as a USB pnp Sound Device. A generic one. I have a soundcard and a seperate power supply to it. It's not the mic's bad quality either, it's because it's recognized as a USB pnp Sound Device. How do I make it be recognized as a regular microphone?

I am using Windows 10.

I have reinstalled the mic's drivers.

:)

lunar_rev, May 22, 2020

2. USB sound/midi device not recognized

I have a Technics PR804 keyboard attached to my Windows 10 laptop through USB. I've installed the drivers that came with my keyboard by entering compatibility mode to Windows ME, but the device manager won't recognize the hardware when it's turned on and
    plugged into my laptop. I've seen instructions online indicating that device manager should identify the keyboard as a sound device, and that I should be able to choose folder location for correct driver, but can't complete this step as device manager does
    not list the keyboard as an available device.

Any suggestions?

Music ManRX, May 22, 2020
  3. Page Hite Win User
    Windows 10 has USB mic grayed out in sound/recording

I have Samson C01U USB microphone. This mic worked perfectly with Windows 8.1. Upgraded to Windows 10 and I now have issues. Device Manager says the device is working properly. The Sound/Recording tab say the mic is ready, yet it is grayed out in the recording
    device list. Another USB mic (integrated with Webcam) works fine. Comments, suggestions, advice? Better yet, solution?

Page Hite, May 22, 2020
  4. jack63ss Win User

USB Sound, or lack of it

I am having an issue trying to get my USB PnP Sound adapter to work. I see mic levels changing on the Sound Device tab, don't hear anything. I have changed a number of settings, but can not get the mic and sound playback to come together. Is there something written down that explains how USB PnP Sound is "supposed" to work ? I have tried this on both Win10 and Win7 with the same result, but it works fine without USB PnP on my old Vista laptop.
    Thanks

Jack

jack63ss, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. BM-800 Mic recognized as "USB pnp Sound Device" - Similar Threads - 800 Mic recognized

2. how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output. how i can make it so ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recognize-usb-pnp-sound-device-as-sound/ad3b0143-3914-4784-8db0-41828a5d0c6b
  3. how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output. how i can make it so ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recognize-usb-pnp-sound-device-as-sound/ad3b0143-3914-4784-8db0-41828a5d0c6b
  4. how to recognize USB PnP Sound Device as sound output ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  6. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  7. Bm 800 setup on Windows 10?

Bm 800 setup on Windows 10?: Hello, i ordered a microphone and i'm trying to set it up on my computer but it's not working. would be very helpful if you could help me out Bm 800 einrichten an Windows 10?
  8. BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC

BM 800 Condenser Mic not detected on my PC: I just bought a BM 800 condenser mic.In the manual,it says it work alone if I use a desktop computer.But when I plugged in to 3.5 mm jack to use,windows can't detect at all.But when I use with USB adapterwhich included in the package,they says its for laptop computer it...
  9. USB PnP Sound Device problem

USB PnP Sound Device problem: Hi, I have the USB PnP device so I can record to the computer with an aux connection. When I connect the USB device to the computer, it makes an annoying buzz noise. Can anyone help?...
  10. Microfono condensador BM-800

Microfono condensador BM-800: Tengo un microfono condensador BM-800 y una targeta de sonido usb al momento de conectarlo a mi pc window 10 al momento de grabar me graba un ruido de estatica muy molesto.. como un chillido...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edman bm800 driver usb pnp audio device

2. USB pnp sound microphone boost missing