Windows 10: boarderless/thin bezel monitor??

Discus and support boarderless/thin bezel monitor?? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey guys, Has anyone seen a 4k monitor anywhere between maybe 22inch to a 28inch that has an extremely thin bezel? Like a boarderless design? I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by H_L, Feb 19, 2019.

1. H_L
    H_L Win User

boarderless/thin bezel monitor??

Hey guys,

Has anyone seen a 4k monitor anywhere between maybe 22inch to a 28inch that has an extremely thin bezel? Like a boarderless design?

I’m going to run a dual or triple monitor setup and butting them together I need the least gap in the viewing area as possible.

Thanks

2. Loose metal screen bezel

The metal bezel has spring-like properties, so if usage/drops cause it to flex out, you simply need to flex it in a bit beyond normal in order to restore its true/original shape.If you're not too risk-averse (and willing to void your warranty), you might
    try this:

• Watch this N900 disassembly video: http://www.tehkseven.net/news/nokia-news/nokia-n900-disassembly/
    • Disassemble your N900 until you've got the metal bezel off
    • 'Pinch' the bezel a bit: press the top & bottom edges inward just enough so that when re-assembled, they expand to flush with the plastic body
    • re-assemble N900
    Have fun.

digittante---01, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 19, 2019
  4. nruva Win User

Loose metal screen bezel

I'm in the US, so repair would mean sending it away for a few weeks. I could... I have backup phones I could use, but if there is a simple/easy fix, I'd definitely be willing to do that myself and not waste mine or Nokia's time. Anyone have this issue and
    successfully repair it on their own? The disassembly video listed on maemo.org doesn't really describe the process, only that they leveraged the bezel away from the screen with a screw driver. Fine if you weren't too worried about the condition of the phone
    or bezel after, but that's going to leave some marks otherwise.

nruva, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

1. boarderless/thin bezel monitor?? - Similar Threads - boarderless thin bezel

2. Thin line in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thin line in my taskbar: There is a line in my whole taskbar it is on the middle so my apps are splits in half. The line doesnt show when booting the computer not until I goes to desktop. There is no problem opening application however the line irritates me and I dont know what this is. The line is...
  3. Kids Desktop PC Eye and Happy Case Bezel Monitor and Desktop PC Concepts Avdan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kids Desktop PC Eye and Happy Case Bezel Monitor and Desktop PC Concepts Avdan: Kids Atouch Desktop PCs and Monitors Model P043 Desktop PC Happy Face Desktop PC and Eye Face Desktop PC Bezel Desktop PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kids-desktop-pc-eye-and-happy-case-bezel-monitor/919f4cf1-985e-42b7-a180-cd789cf7224a
  4. Kids Desktop PC Eye and Happy Case Bezel Monitor and Desktop PC Concepts Avdan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kids Desktop PC Eye and Happy Case Bezel Monitor and Desktop PC Concepts Avdan: Kids Atouch Desktop PCs and Monitors Model P043 Desktop PC Happy Face Desktop PC and Eye Face Desktop PC Bezel Desktop PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kids-desktop-pc-eye-and-happy-case-bezel-monitor/919f4cf1-985e-42b7-a180-cd789cf7224a
  5. Help, black line appearing under top bezel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, black line appearing under top bezel.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fiestabowl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzl6n0/help_black_line_appearing_under_top_bezel/
  6. evoo ultra thin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    evoo ultra thin: What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-ultra-thin/ce9aa1c7-117a-4835-a29e-378f8c41018b
  7. HELP - Monitor has thin black edges

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP - Monitor has thin black edges: Hello, I need help. My monitor suddenly added these thin black edges to my entire screen. They are a few millimeters in width, and I'd say uniform on all four sides. I've tried changing the resolution around in both Windows settings and NVIDIA control panel and I've tried...
  8. Windows button on screen bezel

Windows button on screen bezel: Hi all. My question is, I have acquired a couple Linx 8 tablets that were running windows 8. I've upgraded them to windows 10 but now the windows button on the bezel fails to work. I messaged Linx and they have claimed the feature was removed from the newest versions of...
  9. Font thin and pixelated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font thin and pixelated.: My font seems to be thin and pixelated on any display my laptop uses. [ATTACH]It is thin in some places and thick in others. I couldn't find any solutions online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thin-and-pixelated/cdcf72f4-68c1-49c7-93a7-24ec613b46c9
  10. Thin clients anybody ?

Thin clients anybody ?: Hi there Seems if you have a decent Server then the idea of Thin clients shouldn't be too horrible - especially for home networks -- presumably that way you can manage the network decently, use cheap hardware and people will still get a decent windows experience - with...