Windows 10: boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10

Discus and support boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using boat rockerz 255 pro +, the sound keep breaking.I have tried:1. Updating the drivers from troubleshooter 2. Disableing and enabling from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Krish178729, Jul 27, 2021.

1. boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10

I am using boat rockerz 255 pro +, the sound keep breaking.I have tried:1. Updating the drivers from troubleshooter 2. Disableing and enabling from Device manager

:)

Krish178729, Jul 27, 2021

2. Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC

I am not able to CONNECT my Boat Rockerz Headset where I am only able to use it as A HEADPHONES, due to which I am not able to USE MY Boat Rockerz Microphone. My device is properly Working the Android Phones, I am also able to use it's MICROPHONE. I have
    tried connecting it but it still show DISCONNECTED.

And I wanted to use my Boat Rockerz Device Microphone with PC.

MY WINDOWS VERSION IS WINDOWS 10 PRO.

boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10 e1c6fe55-5c7d-4b97-8974-fa78ffe15726?upload=true.png

boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10 28beb32a-75a6-4026-aa65-7eb3e144a20b?upload=true.png

PLEASE HEP ME OUT!!!!!!

Harsh_2501, Jul 27, 2021
  3. I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES TO WINDOWS 10 PRO??

SIR, I HAVE PURCHASED boAt ROCKERZ 518 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES CONNECTING TO MY WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT I FAILED. MY PC IS NOT SHOWING THE NAME OF MY HEADPHONES TO CONNECT AND
    MY ALL DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE .

PLZ HELP ME OUT HOW TO CONNECT THEM . STEP BY STEP PLZ

ISHANTRANA1, Jul 27, 2021
  4. boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10

1. boat rockerz 255 pro + Sound keep breaking on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - boat rockerz 255

2. My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...: But it works with other devices like my mobile. Besides it there is also an option of mic input of 'camo' but its mic is also not working. I shared the image of the mic setting of that Bluetooth device which shows that the mic is not available for the particular device.Please...
  3. My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...: But it works with other devices like my mobile. Besides it there is also an option of mic input of 'camo' but its mic is also not working. I shared the image of the mic setting of that Bluetooth device which shows that the mic is not available for the particular device.Please...
  4. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected: Unable to use this earphone as microphoneunable to record, only able to use it as hearing deviceonly can hear audio. Bought it yesterday only, It works well in android device, as both microphone & speaker are working really well. Kindly help.Using Device name DESKTOP-62CJHTC...
  5. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected: Unable to use this earphone as microphoneunable to record, only able to use it as hearing deviceonly can hear audio. Bought it yesterday only, It works well in android device, as both microphone & speaker are working really well. Kindly help.Using Device name DESKTOP-62CJHTC...
  6. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related: I'm a windows 10 user and , I'm facing a problem related to my Bluetooth headphone connection with my PC . Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphone with my PC then I'm unable to use my Headphone's Microphone as a default mic and when I select it as default then my PC started...
  8. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc: HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my...
  9. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc: HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my...
  10. Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC

Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC: I am not able to CONNECT my Boat Rockerz Headset where I am only able to use it as A HEADPHONES, due to which I am not able to USE MY Boat Rockerz Microphone. My device is properly Working the Android Phones, I am also able to use it's MICROPHONE. I have tried connecting it...