Windows 10: "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

Discus and support "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm a windows 10 user and , I'm facing a problem related to my Bluetooth headphone connection with my PC . Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarshVardhan}}}}}}}}}}}}}, Apr 6, 2022.

1. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

I'm a windows 10 user and , I'm facing a problem related to my Bluetooth headphone connection with my PC . Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphone with my PC then I'm unable to use my Headphone's Microphone as a default mic and when I select it as default then my PC started lagging " specially when I open the window's Voice Recorder " PLEASE HELP ME TO FIGURE OUT THIS PROBLEM

:)

HarshVardhan}}}}}}}}}}}}}, Apr 6, 2022

2. Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC

I am not able to CONNECT my Boat Rockerz Headset where I am only able to use it as A HEADPHONES, due to which I am not able to USE MY Boat Rockerz Microphone. My device is properly Working the Android Phones, I am also able to use it's MICROPHONE. I have
    tried connecting it but it still show DISCONNECTED.

And I wanted to use my Boat Rockerz Device Microphone with PC.

MY WINDOWS VERSION IS WINDOWS 10 PRO.

"Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related e1c6fe55-5c7d-4b97-8974-fa78ffe15726?upload=true.png

"Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related 28beb32a-75a6-4026-aa65-7eb3e144a20b?upload=true.png

PLEASE HEP ME OUT!!!!!!

Harsh_2501, Apr 6, 2022
  3. my head phone mic is not working in window 10

Hello Jaxon,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that your headphone mic is not working in Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query.

This issue might be occurring because the microphone might not be set as a default device or there might be any error in settings also. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Recording Audio troubleshooter

The built-in recording audio troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with headphone or microphone. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any
    issue with the microphone. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
              view all option on the left pane

• Click on Recoding Audio troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Recording Audio troubleshooter do not fix the
    issue then I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to set the microphone as a default device:

• Right click on the “Sound icon” on the bottom right of the desktop screen

• Click on “Sounds”, click on “Recording

• Right click on “Microphone” and then click on “Set as default device

• Click on “Apply” and then “OK

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Apr 6, 2022
  4. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

Lumia 1520 Phone Mic issues

Maybe it's in my head but these issues seem like they can be software related or at the very least, it's a combination of software & hardware issues.

Here's why:

• When making regular phone calls, the mic is intermittent
    • When the mic issue is occurring with regular phone calls, the mic works after switching to speakerphone but not vice versa
      • this behaves consistently. In fact, this is the only way I've been making phone calls.
      • to me, this means the hardware is working correctly
      • if the mic hardware was broken, then it wouldn't work in any mode consistently
    • 'Hey Cortana' works intermittently just like it does during phone calls.
      • I suspect this issue is the same issue as with making phone calls
    • Covering the light sensor makes the capacitive buttons (windows & back buttons) flicker or glow brighter
    Nobody else is having this issue???

I wish somebody from MS would chime in on this.

Zdonkulous, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

"Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

1. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related - Similar Threads - Boat rockerz 450

2. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected: Unable to use this earphone as microphoneunable to record, only able to use it as hearing deviceonly can hear audio. Bought it yesterday only, It works well in android device, as both microphone & speaker are working really well. Kindly help.Using Device name DESKTOP-62CJHTC...
  3. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected: Unable to use this earphone as microphoneunable to record, only able to use it as hearing deviceonly can hear audio. Bought it yesterday only, It works well in android device, as both microphone & speaker are working really well. Kindly help.Using Device name DESKTOP-62CJHTC...
  4. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

"Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related: I'm a windows 10 user and , I'm facing a problem related to my Bluetooth headphone connection with my PC . Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphone with my PC then I'm unable to use my Headphone's Microphone as a default mic and when I select it as default then my PC started...
  6. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc: HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my...
  7. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc: HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my...
  8. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

9. mic in bluetooth head phone

mic in bluetooth head phone: I have a Bluetooth headphone and use it for talking on phone. The mic is on the ear pad and so the other party is not a able to hear loud and clear. can I not attach a microphone to the same jack so the microphone is near my mouth and perhaps better for contact to hear....
  10. Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC

Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC: I am not able to CONNECT my Boat Rockerz Headset where I am only able to use it as A HEADPHONES, due to which I am not able to USE MY Boat Rockerz Microphone. My device is properly Working the Android Phones, I am also able to use it's MICROPHONE. I have tried connecting it...