Windows 10: Bob Omb's Windows 10 PE - v4.0

Discus and support Bob Omb's Windows 10 PE - v4.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This guy also has a nice rescue disk stacked with lots of goodies... You need to register I believe to get it.... I uploaded a few pics, there more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sn00ker, Sep 7, 2018.

1. sn00ker Win User

Bob Omb's Windows 10 PE - v4.0

This guy also has a nice rescue disk stacked with lots of goodies... You need to register I believe to get it.... I uploaded a few pics, there more programs as you can see from the first pic list

Win10Rescue - Index

:)

sn00ker, Sep 7, 2018
  2. dedek1987 Win User

OMB

What happened if 'OMB' on my nokia x7 is i'm uninstalled? What 'OMB' is? Can anyone tell me what exactly it is??

Thanks..

dedek1987, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

starting my Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by bob omb on March 25, 2016 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?
    • Does your computer have a Recovery drive so you can reinstall Windows 10 on your laptop?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Bob Omb's Windows 10 PE - v4.0 - Similar Threads - Bob Omb's

2. Windows 10 pro retail license key can pass on OMB?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro retail license key can pass on OMB?: Hello, Is windows 10 pro retail license key can pass on OMB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-retail-license-key-can-pass-on-omb/4a980ba4-5c8c-4370-8a6b-7ce80f9c0b25
  3. i got this clownfish voice changer thingy ma bob and well, now my mike wont work it wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this clownfish voice changer thingy ma bob and well, now my mike wont work it wont...: i have tried everything updating it trouble shoots, plug out and in, window + x, control panel nothing works help me plz! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-clownfish-voice-changer-thingy-ma-bob/5743c0c6-a2a5-4c32-acb4-061cd5c84a1e
  4. Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tippitytop_nozomi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxegot/doesnt_happen_often_but_my_chrome_sound_slider/
  5. Mouse wheel scroll makes screen bob up and down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse wheel scroll makes screen bob up and down: Whenever I try and scroll up or down with my mouse wheel, it bobs up and down. For example, on this page if I scroll down, it'll go down two line, up one line, down 1, up 1, etc. Previously I have changed number of lines scrolled, uninstalled the mouse from the device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bob.oms.rescuedisk

2. bob oms windows 10 pe download