Windows 10: BODS

Discus and support BODS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop just occur BODS randomly and reboot. The Stop code is: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT And I ran the sfc scan, and memory diagnostic test. But, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChunweiChiu1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. BODS

My laptop just occur BODS randomly and reboot. The Stop code is: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT And I ran the sfc scan, and memory diagnostic test. But, no problems has been found. Then I open the mini dump, it says" Memory Manager detected corruption of a pagefile page while performing an in-page operation. The data read from storage does not match the original data written. It indicates the data was corrupted by the storage stack, or device hardware. " It may happens, because I installed a SSD three months ago, and these two SSD are not the same so it cause the problems? I don't know how to fix this please help! Thanks. BODS d0e207af-f658-4742-8271-5b2bd17eeb5f?upload=true.png BODS df83240c-2800-4b45-91d4-45a2a3ba3e6d?upload=true.png BODS 2164338e-c39b-47b2-b8fa-725046d9b40a?upload=true.png BODS ee0b63a6-6ce5-47e8-988b-b39d93c3b72c?upload=true.png

:)

ChunweiChiu1, Jun 17, 2020

2. IoT: Finding a way out of the security nightmare

I can't believe that it has taken this long for so-called tech types to see that IoT is an existential threat to Democracy and Personal Liberty:
    • Republicans will use it to hunt down Democrats
    • Democrats will use it to hunt down Republicans
    • Paedophiles and Stalkers will use it against their victims
    • Criminals and Terrorists will use it against everyone

Any and all breaches must be punished by "existential" fines against the BoD of the companies responsible (i.e. forfeiture of all assets and jail, unless they can prove that it was caused by external interference).

lehnerus2000, Jun 17, 2020
  3. AMD Now Almost Worth A Quarter of What it Paid for ATI

Indeed. A year after the acquisition, the combined company was worth half its combined (pre-acquisition) value, thanks to AMD's gross over-valuation of ATI worth, and the $2bn worth of debt AMD saddled itself with buying ATI. Having said that, AMD's BoD and execs have been continually rewarded for underperformance. The occasional Chief [insert title] Officer gets the golden parachute treatment as a sacrificial lamb for the combined assent of the BoD's signing off on whatever strategies are in vogue at any given time, but generally it's business as usual.

HumanSmoke, Jun 17, 2020
  4. krzemien Win User

BODS

Cumulative Update KB4512508 Windows 10 v1903 build 18362.295 - Aug. 13 Win Update

True, but you do understand that this issue is of Microsoft's own making?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...903#634msgdesc

So really spending one's time fiddling for hours with OS rather than doing something else and more productive is not the best idea. Just my view, of course.

I am also tinker myself - hence me contributing here for example - but equally: I find the whole idea 'let's just reinstall' unpalatable and synonymous with bored and unimaginative bods from corporate IT Support.

Things do not break on their own - and if they do break because of incompetence of others, that does not mean that one needs to start from scratch.

krzemien, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

BODS

1. BODS - Similar Threads - BODS

2. BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HiOver the past few weeks, I have had issues with a BOD with the errorcode DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have searched the web, and found the issue to be a driver? It is possible to check from my attached minidump file, which driver I need to update/remove? Thanks in...
  3. BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOD: Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HiOver the past few weeks, I have had issues with a BOD with the errorcode DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have searched the web, and found the issue to be a driver? It is possible to check from my attached minidump file, which driver I need to update/remove? Thanks in...
  4. My Laptop experiences BOD whenever I'm not playing games/videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop experiences BOD whenever I'm not playing games/videos: My laptop always experiences BOD whenever I'm almost idle. It only lasts when I'm playing games or watching a video.I do not have a minidump since I just set it up based on the other questions, but here is the link for the system logs from the event viewer:event viewer...
  5. My Laptop experiences BOD whenever I'm not playing games/videos

My Laptop experiences BOD whenever I'm not playing games/videos: My laptop always experiences BOD whenever I'm almost idle. It only lasts when I'm playing games or watching a video.I do not have a minidump since I just set it up based on the other questions, but here is the link for the system logs from the event viewer:event viewer...
  6. My usb won't boot up and I have an bod error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My usb won't boot up and I have an bod error: I tried to use an usb with windows 10 for a factory reset but I would keep getting driver errors I found a potential fix but when I went to boot up my laptop it will go right in the recovery error with the message: "A required device isn't connected or cannot be accessed".one...
  7. My usb won't boot up and I have an bod error

My usb won't boot up and I have an bod error: I tried to use an usb with windows 10 for a factory reset but I would keep getting driver errors I found a potential fix but when I went to boot up my laptop it will go right in the recovery error with the message: "A required device isn't connected or cannot be accessed".one...
  8. My usb won't boot up and I have an bod error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. BOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOD: I have blue screen of death when hibernating. Can anybody tell me what is causing it?102222-21437-01.dmp 22.10.2022 12:34:59 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffcd8f`c3aeacc0 fffff800`7ce71750 ffffcd8f`c81aca20 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3f90f0 NT...
  10. BOD

BOD: I have blue screen of death when hibernating. Can anybody tell me what is causing it?102222-21437-01.dmp 22.10.2022 12:34:59 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffcd8f`c3aeacc0 fffff800`7ce71750 ffffcd8f`c81aca20 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+3f90f0 NT...