Windows 10: Böngészők

Discus and support Böngészők in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; segítséget kérek Dell Inspiron 153567 l laptopom van Windows specifications EDITION Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Installed on 12/7/2019 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MáriaKerepesi, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Böngészők

segítséget kérek
    Dell Inspiron 153567 l
    laptopom van
    Windows specifications
    EDITION Windows 10 Pro
    Version 2004
    Installed on 12/7/2019
    OS build 19037.1
    2 számomra nagy gond van a rendszerrel.!!
    1.) Nem mindig tudok írni a 4 windowsos böngészőbe. Nem tudom kitölteni pl. a banki belépési adatokat, nem tudok más; pl. TELEKOM v. PCWORLD , vagy más oldalakon ügyet intézni. A virtuális billentyűzettel sem megy

A hardwerrel nem lehet gond, hiszen minden alkalmazásba használom.

2.) Évek óta használom a Narrátort, szükségem van rá. Az előző frissítés óta /1933.1/ látom, hogy olvass, de nem hallom. Ez sem lehet hardwerhiba, mivel a lejátszókban van hang, és van a bőngészőben is , ha olvastatok.
    Rengeteg helyen kerestem már erre megoldást, de sajnos egyik sem jó:
    Mit tehetek? fogadjam meg az egyik microsoftos szakember telefonos tanácsát, és töröljem a windowst a gépről???
    Vagy ???????
    A segítséget előre is köszönöm

:)

MáriaKerepesi, Dec 8, 2019

2. Unable to find printer on Microsoft Edge

Thank you for your suggestion, but it did not work. However, at Step #3, the right pane was not empty. It listed the following"

(Default) SZ yes

AlwaysUseDefault SZ yes

EdgeSwitching 10586.th2_release.160802-1857

NewValue #1

Operational Data 0x00000001(1)

I hope that you can help me.

JohnSeal43, Dec 8, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Böngészők

recycle bin K:/ corrupt

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are receiving the error prompt recycle bin for K:/ has been corrupted..

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

1. Open an Elevated Command Prompt Window (Command Prompt with Administrator Rights). Shortcut key to open a CMD id Windows key + R from the keyboard.

2. Run the following command: rd /s /q K:\$Recycle.bin

Hope the above information was helpful. If the issue still persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Böngészők