Windows 10: Bold font in windows 10

Discus and support Bold font in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Making windows 10 system font bold is not available ;why?It is very essential option Making text bigger or smaller isnot suitable or enough substitute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by doctorsherif, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Bold font in windows 10

Making windows 10 system font bold is not available ;why?It is very essential option Making text bigger or smaller isnot suitable or enough substitute for bold fontPlz get bold font option back

:)

doctorsherif, Aug 12, 2021
  2. PJM_58 Win User

Bold font

unfortunately that didn't help. I'm still getting that bold font. I'm not sure which it is but Arial seems to be the go to font. I tried to uninstall the Bold one and was unable to do so. They said it was protected. Any other suggestions?

PJM_58, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Kostov Win User

Bold font in windows 10

Bold font option in Windows 10?

The answer is incorrect. It does not answer the question. The author did not asked how to change font family, but how to make it bold. Which are completely different things. As far as I now it is not possible to make text bold. This is one of the biggest
    disadvantages of Windows 10 against Windows 8, where it is possible to set both, Font family and boldness of the font. Increasing the size is not the same as increasing boldness. Because people who suffer with astigmatism needs to use bold font - e.g. to make
    the font look wider. The difference is that if you make font larger its height is bigger. Whilst if you make it bold, you make it wider. The size changes, x,y dimensions, whilst boldness changes the width only. I would be like if MS realize that there is a
    need to make the text bold for people with eyes diseases.

Kostov, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Bold font in windows 10

1. Bold font in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bold font

2. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  3. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  4. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Helvetica Neue Light, Regular and Bold + italics in Windows adding fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helvetica Neue Light, Regular and Bold + italics in Windows adding fonts: Hello! I have a suggestion for Microsoft:I'd like Microsoft can include Helvetica Neue Light, Light Italic, Regular, Italic, Bold and Bold Italic in Windows and across all Microsoft products, but without making it expensive.How can I make this suggestion? That's because I...
  6. Helvetica Neue Light, Regular and Bold + italics in Windows adding fonts

Helvetica Neue Light, Regular and Bold + italics in Windows adding fonts: Hello! I have a suggestion for Microsoft:I'd like Microsoft can include Helvetica Neue Light, Light Italic, Regular, Italic, Bold and Bold Italic in Windows and across all Microsoft products, but without making it expensive.How can I make this suggestion? That's because I...
  7. change font to bold in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change font to bold in windows 11: How do you change font in Windows 11 to BOLD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-to-bold-in-windows-11/64abff85-725d-4b75-a5f1-4efc22749668
  8. change font to bold in windows 11

change font to bold in windows 11: How do you change font in Windows 11 to BOLD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-to-bold-in-windows-11/64abff85-725d-4b75-a5f1-4efc22749668
  9. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...
  10. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...