Windows 10: Bold Letters for File Names – How?

Discus and support Bold Letters for File Names – How? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Windows 10. How can I make my file names in Documents to be bold? Thanks, Jerry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerry8AB, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Jerry8AB Win User

Bold Letters for File Names – How?

I use Windows 10. How can I make my file names in Documents to be bold?

Thanks,

Jerry

:)

Jerry8AB, Jan 20, 2020
  2. arejfour Win User

W10 V1703 letters are a bit fuzzy and seem more bold in FireFox

I have had several contacts with FF support and they have suggested several possible solutions all of which have had no effect. They all suggested that this is a Windows 10 update problem and pointed me to several threads about the problem with fuzzy letters
    and/or too bold. I would mention that I have seen a slight issue with fuzzy/bold letters in Office 365. However, for all intents and purposes the problem exists only with FF. I have no issues with either Chrome or Edge.

FF suggested that I uninstall update 1703 and wait for Microsoft to issue a fix-not something I'm going to do. The folks at FF say there is nothing wrong with FF and it's the Windows update. I don't know who to believe at this point. I look forward to anyone's
    comments.

arejfour, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Times new roman bold font

Hi,

We suggest that you verify the Display settings in Control Panel. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Display.
    • Under Change only the text size, check if Bold
      is checked or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Bold Letters for File Names – How?

Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded

I am working on previous files and noticed that everything that had been Bold in the past is missing from the pages as well as when I attempt to BOLD text, it disappears. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

RaquelRodriguez2, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Bold Letters for File Names – How?

1. Bold Letters for File Names – How? - Similar Threads - Bold Letters File

2. File names in other font and bolded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File names in other font and bolded: Answers to this question on this board say windows explorer doesn't allow file names in other fonts / bold / colour etc. Then how is it I have a folder as shown in the attached pic?...
  3. File names in other font and bolded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File names in other font and bolded: Answers to this question on this board say windows explorer doesn't allow file names in other fonts / bold / colour etc. Then how is it I have a folder as shown in the attached pic?...
  4. File names in other font and bolded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bolding Folder names in Microsoft Outlook

Bolding Folder names in Microsoft Outlook: Hi I did a search on this thread to find out how to bold my folder names in Microsoft Outlook but nothing worked. Then I doubled clicked on the file name and it switched to Bold..Thought I would share, I hope helps someone....
  6. How do I search for specific letters in a file name on Windows 10?

How do I search for specific letters in a file name on Windows 10?: I have a ton of files that contain the letters "mu". I would like to search out only those files. But when I enter "mu" into the search field, I get a "No items match your search", which is incorrect. There are MANY files containing those letters. Is there a search trick to...
  7. Naming a file with cap letter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Naming a file with cap letter: All of a sudden the first letter of any word comes up in lower case. I change it to a upper case letter but when I hit the enter key it goes back to a lower case letter. Thanks for any help....
  8. can not backup long files named with random numbers and letters

can not backup long files named with random numbers and letters: why does my backup exclude the long files made up of random numbers and letters? What are they? I did not create them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-backup-long-files-named-with-random/14fc2dfa-76b4-46b4-bc65-837bd1d5a79a
  9. Quick Find By Typing First Few Letters Of File Name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Find By Typing First Few Letters Of File Name?: i REALLY miss, and don't know why i can't do it with Windows 10, typing the first few letters of a file name and having it automatically highlighted!!! i tried googling this, but i can't find it. i would be surprised if no one else has talked about this though so many be i...
  10. File Explorer Font is Bold

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Font is Bold: When I open File Explorer I find its font is Bold. I must have changed some setting somewhere to cause that. How can I return it to normal. Thank you 77165

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I save the text Bolded in my folder